Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder experiment is depressing.

Baldcuecel

Baldcuecel

Bald fatcel at 25
★★★★
I thought this would be fun and all but all its doing is crushing me even more. Fuck! So this is what it's like to be born a chad. All the attention and all the beautiful women throwing themselves at me on tinder just because of the chad pics. Jesus christ. The pain is overwhelming.

Welcome, to the truth about society and women in general.

The first time you do it is always soul crushing, you get used to it though and you realise just how degenerate foids really are

Chadfishing is a rite of passage for all incels. I could not recommend it enough.

Its depressing. But can get some AMAZING nudes

But to be fair all the foids on tinder are just looking for a root. Its like going to the clubs expecting the type of women there to be stay at home book reader foids??

But to be fair all the foids on tinder are just looking for a root. Its like going to the clubs expecting the type of women there to be stay at home book reader foids??

"to be fair"

IncelQueers user detected.

I said you'll get bored quickly. So, no catfishing?

"to be fair"

IncelQueers user detected.
What's with all the new users today? Did something happen yesterday to attract all these dweebs?

JFL at this excuse. Women act the same, regardless of it being tinder or not. back to inceltears

AAAAHH THE WORD USE IS SO LOW IQ , DETECTING IT CUCKS IS SO EZ WE IQ MOG THEM TO HELL AND BACK, NEVER BEGAN FOR RETARDED HAMBEASTS
I thought this would be fun and all but all its doing is crushing me even more. Fuck! So this is what it's like to be born a chad. All the attention and all the beautiful women throwing themselves at me on tinder just because of the chad pics. Jesus christ. The pain is overwhelming.
Ice is cold, in other news, the wheel spins

I said you'll get bored quickly. So, no catfishing?
Ive gotten like 5 or 6 numbers and a couple of dates but I didn't have the balls to go through it.