Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tinder Experiment: How difficult is it to get laid in Thailand?

what's your PSL rating?

you're the one who called yourself a curry

you got better matches than ItsOver I'm assuming and he his white and psl 5

I am a curry. Different people have rated differently. I’m not sure about an absolute number. I’m a 5’7” manlet though. Did you rate him psl 5?

nice. I plan on going to thailand and other SEA countries at the end of this year and just get laid at this point.

PM your pics to me as well, boyo.

Ju
So the reason I am creating this post is because I witnessed some first hand bragging by another Incel who got laid in Thailand. I must say such stuff really pisses me. After all, this is an Incel forum. What is the point of bragging about your lays in a 3rd world nation with fellow incels on this forum? Either behave like an Incel or if you think you aren't one then move on to Lookism. I guess the guy was expecting me to worship him as a slayer. But TBH I know that getting laid in Thailand isn't really a difficult task even if you are an Incel.

Having visited Thailand a few times and since I have many friends over there and other South East Asian countries I know how easy it is to get laid in South East Asia compared to the West or Curryland. So I decided to create this post.

Coming to the point of the thread. Someone made a post about JBW being a myth in Asia earlier today. I would say that in South East Asia, read Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and even Singapore it is JBA i.e just be anything not too ugly.

I have used tinder in Thailand on my Thailand trips and I always got lots of matches. In Pattaya it is much much better. Anyways I decided to create an account today and set location to Bangkok. I started the experiment at around 11:30 PM Thai time so quite late at night. Anyways now, after 4 hours this is what the results are.

Time: 4 hrs (11:30PM Thai Time - 15:30PM Thai time) **Not the best time to try tinder in a country but still the matches**
Total: 30 matches

cHPM5uf.jpg

Some of the girls

SUPERLIKE by this 20 yo girl

aBiretj.png

Another girl
xnAYXaE.png

Even two German girls, kek, had no clue I would even get matches with White girls but that isn't the point here

vVGgsp0.png

5Cl1S2t.png

Proof that it was indeed me (I have shown this pic of mine to some Incel members here earlier)

yJyQogl.jpg

RmG1VkL.jpg

==========================================================================

Now this is the result after 4 hours of Tinder in Bangkok and late at night. And I am a curry, not even a white guy.
And I get 30 matches. Imagine living in Thailand for few months or a year. There is no way you can not get laid.

I have curry friends who never got laid in India but are currently dating Filipino chicks in Singapore and Philippines.
I have another curry friend who lives in Bangkok and dates a Thai girl who is her colleague.

===========================================================================

The minimum requirements according to what I have observed to get laid or have a gf in Thailand/Philippines etc are
one of these

1) Be white
2) If not white don't have extremely dark skin as Asian girls don't like that.

All you need to be is to look average. If you are white you can even get away with looking below average. If you are curry and
you aren't an extremely ugly shitskinned one you would get laid. If you are Asian you would get laid. Can't say about black guys
though, guess you need to look good.

Conclusion: South East Asia is literally the easiest place to get laid in the WORLD. Reason being that Thai girls like sex and sex isn't
taboo in Thailand unlike in the Middle East or India etc. And Thai girls don't have the standards of White women who won't date ethnic
guys or would only date 8+PSL chads.

You can try tinder with location set to Thailand and see how easy it is to get matches in Bangkok. And these women aren't even hookers
if their bio are to be believed. One would always come across hookers though.

Judging from your matches you are definitely over 6/10

I can but can you promise you would keep them secret, even if we have an argument in future. kek

I don't think anyone will care even if they post your pics here.
Just look at the ratings megathread, you barely see any pics from there posted in arguments.

Update : After 7 hrs I got 10 Matches in Taiwan. Almost all of them were average,2 of them were hot,one was curvy and had big tits and I matched with one 16 year old cute jb

J u s t b e a w h i t e g u y i n A s i a

And I'm an incel in the west smh

I don't think anyone will care even if they post your pics here.
Just look at the ratings megathread, you barely see any pics from there posted in arguments.

yeah, I agree. I was just kidding

You whites are fakecels I get barely any matches in Thailand

INB4 anti-Incel SJWs ruin this gravy train for us.

Update : After 7 hrs I got 10 Matches in Taiwan. Almost all of them were average,2 of them were hot,one was curvy and had big tits and I matched with one 16 year old cute jb

Just move to SEA.

I wounder if balding is bad for white guys in south east asia? or do girls not care there?

I wounder if balding is bad for white guys in south east asia? or do girls not care there?

Balding is always a failo. But with so many girls you will find girls who won't care. Can't generalise tbh. At the end of the day blackpill still holds true. It' just not as brutal as it is in the West.

Balding is always a failo. But with so many girls you will find girls who won't care. Can't generalise tbh. At the end of the day blackpill still holds true. It' just not as brutal as it is in the West.
I think in their culture they see balding openly as bad, or not? I know it is very important in turkey.

not only is SEA easy, but they also message you first a lot of the time. it feels so good getting heart messages from girls. i fucking hate western females so much

I can confirm as a curry that any south East Asian country is easy mode as long as you don’t look like a dark Sri Lankan. This is only based on tinder btw I have been there personallY.

Don’t be mistaken for thinking these bitches wont leave you for a white chad though or are after anything other than your wallet.

Either way East Asian women can’t event touch white femoids in terms of status, sexiness and power level.

I can confirm as a curry that any south East Asian country is easy mode as long as you don’t look like a dark Sri Lankan. This is only based on tinder btw I have been there personallY.

Don’t be mistaken for thinking these bitches wont leave you for a white chad though or are after anything other than your wallet.

Either way East Asian women can’t event touch white femoids in terms of status, sexiness and power level.
White women are overrated. They look 40 at 25.

20180306_212554.png

Brazil works as well

LITERALLY EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE WEST WORKS FOR ME

God I wanna die

Must not be a currycel then
20180306_212554.png

Brazil works as well

God I wanna die

Haha, I have tried Brazil too. Not gonna lie, I did Tinder Experiments in almost every country and even in the West I got matches, albeit not that many. I am sure I wouldn't have gotten dates though. How many matches do you get in your country? Where do you live?

Haha, I have tried Brazil too. Not gonna lie, I did Tinder Experiments in almost every country and even in the West I got matches, albeit not that many. I am sure I wouldn't have gotten dates though. How many matches do you get in your country? Where do you live?
The thing is that I never tried it in my country because I am a pussy, I can already imagine that it's low because I never got much attention from girls here.

I live in northern Germany

How did it go in other countries?

20180306_212554.png

Brazil works as well

God I wanna die
Is brazil as easy as thailand? Brazilian girls are a lot hotter than thai chicks tbh.

Is brazil as easy as thailand? Brazilian girls are a lot hotter than thai chicks tbh.
I can't say anything about Thailand,because I never tried it there.

Countries I have tested :
-Mexico
-Japan
-Taiwan
-Brazil

Lots of generalizations here. You say you haven't been there yet you know a lot about them. Have you had sex with both white and Asian femoids? Can you compare the two? Asian girls are really great in many aspects. I hanged out with English guys in Thailand who used to praise Thai girls while bashing their English wives/gfs regarding the performances in bed. And these weren't Incel guys. Unless you have been their and been with some of those girls it's useless to give opinions in air.

The thing is that I never tried it in my country because I am a pussy, I can already imagine that it's low because I never got much attention from girls here.

I live in northern Germany

I see

How did it go in other countries?

Indonesia was easiest of all, followed by Philippines, Thailand (you can use the Thailand result to guess the numbers, got 70 matches in 2 hours in Indonesia on Tinder pro). Lesser matches in Singapore and Taiwan.

In London I got like 4-7 matches in 1 hour of Tinder pro. Same in the USA. In Africa again much easier like Thailand. In Brazil easier than USA, UK but not as easy as Thailand etc.

Finally in Curryland i.e India I get like 3-4 matches in 1 hour of Tinder pro. You can guess how fucked the dating scene is over here.

Thing to Note: The rate of matches will lower with time since when the profile is created your elo score is high and so you visibility is high. So I won't get matches at same rate after that, the rate would fall a LOT.

Nope it isn't. Thailand is much easier compared to Brazil but Brazil is decent.

Dude you're a fakecel trying to push false hope to incels. A real incel wouldn't get tinder matches in the west I only get one per month.

Dude you're a fakecel trying to push false hope to incels. A real incel wouldn't get tinder matches in the west I only get one per month.

Nah, my post is about SAE and if you read I have been their and many of my friends live there, all curries.

i did taiwan for a week and i still have over 200 likes from that. alot of them were 7/10+. honestly why am i not learning chinese right now. i could be living chads life over there

i did taiwan for a week and i still have over 200 likes from that. alot of them were 7/10+. honestly why am i not learning chinese right now. i could be living chads life over there
SLAY

I can't say anything about Thailand,because I never tried it there.

Countries I have tested :
-Mexico
-Japan
-Taiwan
-Brazil
So where did you have the most success? are you blonde?

So u kinda agree that whites are volcel?

So u kinda agree that whites are volcel?
I got matches in South america and Asia so I would say they are locationcels. However some whites are too ugly (Even for these non western countries)

I still haven't given this a real shot yet

The only reason I blew you out was because you were lecturing me on everything Thailand while your only experience there is 2 week who're tours to Pattaya, lol. I never said you or anyone else couldn't get matches, I said not to equate pattaya whoring with getting civilian girls.

Stay butthurt though, I like it when people hate me.

I could not get laid for free in Thailand they would probably be scared of me

Send me your pic and I'll see if you're actually ugly.