Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Tinder Experiment] 5'7 incel gets more than 40 cute matches in Asia in 1 day

Used photos of @Sparky (with his permission and permission to post results).

Only swiped on girls 5 and above.

No deceiving angles or lighting was used.
Included height in bio, set his age to 20 and swipe range from 18-28.

One day of swiping for a bit and the result was as follows:
Sbwd5Na.jpg

Some of his better looking matches:

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg

6j3OcCr.jpg

It’s the just be white game. Currycels cannot do this

ilieknothing said:

I could do an experiment with you if you're interested. Won't share pics.

what does he look like?

CopingGymcel said:
ilieknothing said:
I could do an experiment with you if you're interested. Won't share pics.
Maybe, will send pics later

There's commercials in asian countries to whiten your skin and white people are treated like demi-gods there so even ugly males have a slight chance there vs western countries.

Weed said:
wtf @Sparky looks like

Yeah we need to know.

Sparky could just be another one of those shy mentalcel pretty boys for all we know.

All subhuman tbh. Only aryan girls matter.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Yeah we need to know.

Sparky could just be another one of those shy mentalcel pretty boys for all we know.

He is a bit of a mentalcel, but he lacks in height and frame. His autisic behavior is also holding him back he says.

His facial features are pretty decent.

incelman said:
All subhuman tbh. Only aryan girls matter.

You worship that ugly girl and call these cute korean girls "subhuman"?

Just lol.

Ryo Hazuki said:
You worship that ugly girl and call these cute korean girls "subhuman"?

Just lol.

Just b white applies to girls as well.

i legit have 200 matches from tindering in taipei for a week. you should see how hott some of them are too. they seriously have a white fetish

weservenomsg said:
i legit have 200 matches from tindering in taipei for a week. you should see how hott some of them are too. they seriously have a white fetish

Go Asia, bro.

CopingGymcel said:
He is a bit of a mentalcel, but he lacks in height and frame. His autisic behavior is holding him back he says.

White guy with decent face that's mostly being held back by autism gets matches on tinder. Such exciting and motivating "life fuel".

Ryo Hazuki said:
White guy with decent face that's mostly being held back by autism gets matches on tinder.  Such exciting and motivating "life fuel".

But with his height in bio he wouldn't do too well in the west on Tinder. It's lifefuel for manlets at least. I'll do the experiment with a less good looking incel if you want. I need a candidate from here.

Sparky said:
I’m only half white.

My mum is British, My Dad is Arab

You look 100% white, though, so that's good.

A white incel will always have a better chance in Asia than an Asian incel in the west. I've seen people deny this but just recently, somebody used blackops2cel and he got a few matches too. Asian femoids are mad for the white cock, it's not just a meme. These same Asian girls would reject yellowops2cel without a second thought.

HomoheroBishii said:
somebody used blackops2cel and he got a few matches too. 

That was my experiment  :cool:

Sparky said:
I’m only half white.

Can u send pics in pm? Need to decide if this is actually lifefuel. 

t. subhuman who'd like to slay some gook pussy

Wtf is with those mspaint lines? So no one can steal the images?

blackcel said:
Wtf is with those mspaint lines? So no one can steal the images?

I'm just autistic believing that maybe someone like crops the image, then changes the size back to its original size and google image searches them or something. I dunno man. I just want to keep the identity of the cute Asian girls private.

CopingGymcel said:
He is a bit of a mentalcel, but he lacks in height and frame. His autisic behavior is also holding him back he says.

Face is all that matters. 5'7 is average male height in most Asian countries.

NEETsupreme said:
CopingGymcel said:
He is a bit of a mentalcel, but he lacks in height and frame. His autisic behavior is also holding him back he says.
Face is all that matters. 5'7 is average male height in most Asian countries.

5'9 is average height in South Korea for men.

Sparky said:
I’m only half white.

Send me your pics in PM. Really interested. Of course I won't share it with anyone.

I bet you the results as a Chad would be insane. Why don’t you try this with Orb pics? Set the location to South Korea and Japan and see the insane results

Octopusgun2 said:
I bet you the results as a Chad would be insane. Why don’t you try this with Orb pics? Set the location to South Korea and Japan and see the insane results

I tried with a 7.5 PSL guy once in South Korea. Got over 200 matches in a day. I already know the outcome of Orb's experiment, it's pretty obvious.

i want you to try with my picture

just be white theory will be shattered

whogivesafucc said:
i want you to try with my picture

just be white theory will be shattered

Send pics and I'll try. Need at least 3 different pics, 1 won't do for a Tinder profile.

Just be white theory confirmation.

Asian girls are fucking ugly anyway.

This experiment is useless without posting the pics used

CopingGymcel said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Yeah we need to know.
He is a bit of a mentalcel, but he lacks in height and frame. His autisic behavior is also holding him back he says.

So you made an experiment with a fakecel? Meaningless results

lordcommander said:
So you made an experiment with a fakecel? Meaningless results

One dude from this thread sent me pic to use, but he also isn't ugly despite claiming to be. I am starting to think this entire forum is infested with fakecels.

If someone is ACTUALLY UGLY, please send me pics and I'll do an accurate experiment, until then, it can't be done.

CopingGymcel said:

does he mog me?

StemCel137 said:
does he mog me?

He is pretty good looking, but you're better looking. He mogs your eye area and a few other facial features, but you bone mog him (and everyone else on this forum).

You're the only Chadlite incel I've seen here so far.

CopingGymcel said:
One dude from this thread sent me pic to use, but he also isn't ugly despite claiming to be. I am starting to think this entire forum is infested with fakecels.

If someone is ACTUALLY UGLY, please send me pics and I'll do an accurate experiment, until then, it can't be done.

It's mentalcels. They can still be legit cels.

SUGGESTION: next time use the metric system if that is what they use in the country. Feet and inches mean nothing for most of the planet.

AngelOfDisease said:
SUGGESTION: next time use the metric system if that is what they use in the country. Feet and inches mean nothing for most of the planet.

I wrote it as metric in the profile, don't you worry. I'm not retarded.

CopingGymcel said:
He is pretty good looking, but you're better looking. He mogs your eye area and a few other facial features, but you bone mog him (and everyone else on this forum).

You're the only Chadlite incel I've seen here so far.

eye area > everything

StemCel137 said:
eye area > everything

:disappointed:

Incels on this site would murder an entire village for your bones, though. If they only knew...

CopingGymcel said:
:disappointed:

Incels on this site would murder an entire village for your bones, though. If they only knew...

if he mogs everything except bones he is better loocking lmao

StemCel137 said:
if he mogs everything except bones he is better loocking lmao

How about you two share pics and you two decide who is more beautiful.  :skeptical:

CopingGymcel said:
How about you two share pics and you two decide who is more beautiful.  :skeptical:

@FACEandLMS

CopingGymcel said:
Doesn't he have you listed as a Chadlite, though?

maybe he puts Spaxy over me

BTW how to spoof location on Tinder. I tried the Fake GPS app on my Samsung Galaxy S6. Enabled developer mode and set it as the mock locations app. Also set location to device only. Turned off Wifi. Still it only gives me local results.

NEETsupreme said:
BTW how to spoof location on Tinder. I tried the Fake GPS app on my Samsung Galaxy S6. Enabled developer mode and set it as the mock locations app. Also set location to device only. Turned off Wifi. Still it only gives me local results.

Think you need to buy Tinder plus

NekoStance said:
Think you need to buy Tinder plus

Nah you can do it without that. Theres a guy on the MGTOW subreddit running tests using location spoofing. Just not sure how ...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back