Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Tinder Experiment] 5'7 incel gets more than 40 cute matches in Asia in 1 day

Used photos of @Sparky (with his permission and permission to post results).

Only swiped on girls 5 and above.

No deceiving angles or lighting was used.
Included height in bio, set his age to 20 and swipe range from 18-28.

One day of swiping for a bit and the result was as follows:
Sbwd5Na.jpg

Some of his better looking matches:

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg

6j3OcCr.jpg

DIRTY NOODLE WHORE FALLING FOR MAYO MONKEY MEME REEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It’s the just be white game. Currycels cannot do this
100% true. I laugh when whitecels say JBW is false. None of them know what it's like to be ethnic. I'm a nigger and get looked at with disgust daily.

Sbwd5Na.jpg

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg
6j3OcCr.jpg
I cant see the photos of them

girls that almost look like models, in a rich country like south korea, soaking up lots of dating app attention, want to fuck the average ugly poorfag provided he's white? interesting thesis. i'll provide my honest feedback in the near future.

what thesis my guy??
its jbw, if ethnic jbb

there was an incel(sub 5) who went seamaxxing as a English teacher, literally had sex with 100 foids and got 7 of them pregnant

what thesis my guy??
its jbw, if ethnic jbb

there was an incel(sub 5) who went seamaxxing as a English teacher, literally had sex with 100 foids and got 7 of them pregnant
t. ignored ethnic #50000

This thread makes my blood boil. Grow some balls and travel if you are a locationcel. If your ancestors stood in one place none of you would exist, same for mine.

the guy they probably used for this was a high tier normie cummy or some shit.
He was probably a high tier normie "mentalcel" who by now forgot what blackpill and inceldom even is.

Do Asian women tolerate autism? Or at least do they tolerate it more than other races? Shit man SEAmaxxing sounds like it might work but i fucking hate bug women

Sbwd5Na.jpg

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg
6j3OcCr.jpg
I wish I could give Sunho Spanish lessons en la cama, if you know what I mean:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

noodwhore wants the green card thats all

jbw and jbb stay winning :feelsrope:

what kind foid would prefer rice or curry to other choices?? none

To anyone finding this now. This happened back in: Nov 26, 2017
We all know how things have changed for the worse and keep changing. :feelscry:

To anyone finding this now. This happened back in: Nov 26, 2017
We all know how things have changed for the worse and keep changing. :feelscry:
curious to see just how bad its gotten

curious to see just how bad its gotten
There are many normies who are SEAmaxxing now. Unlike us. Their reasoning is often that the women in their country are cold and uncaring.

This shouldn't come as a surprise because progressive feminism has infected the minds of many women in the west and made them that way. You can take a look at IncelTear on Reddit, to get a preview of what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
White manlet with decent facial features does well with noodlewhores on tinder. Never would've guessed it.

If you white with and not deformed and above 5’5 you can slay in Asia nothing new

Asian women love the white cock thats the only reason he got matches

Asian women are ugly. They look like boys.

He probably looks like Tom Cruise ffs :blackpill:

In 2 years I'll have enough experience in my field to get a job anywhere. Time to geomaxxx big time.

Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill, I need to rope :feelsrope:

This is an amazing thread

But 40 matches mean nothing bro

I think if you have blond white genes with blue eyes you easily could penetrate asian foids.

If I could do that I'd move to asia today

5 years late but rice foids arent “cute”

Wow, that's actually awesome! I always found koreans girls the cutest and I'm white, so that's life fuel for me. Well, sort of, because I don't know korean, nor do I have enough work experience to just go and live there.
I'll keep that in mind though, maybe I could work on these aspects and ascend by when I get to my early forties or so.

When I tried dating apps set to South Korea, I never matched with any Korean foids.:cryfeels:

In fact, I never even seen Korean foids on there, it was just Thai whores and Filipinas that were either in South Korea, or just catfishing for a foreign guy. Props to OP, those noodles he matched with were hot.

He is a bit of a mentalcel, but he lacks in height and frame. His autisic behavior is also holding him back he says.

His facial features are pretty decent.
So you used pics of a decent looking white dude and got matches? Shocking.

Muh heightpill @Incelius Savage

Personality matters

Maybe Japanmaxxing will work!

to be fair JBW is kind of true to an extent but I mean consider the levels of hoops as a white dude I would have to jump through so I could get laid in SEA as not even east asian foids would touch me with a 100 foot pole. If I jump through said hoops what do I get? Some filthy low tier 2-3 out of 10 if I am lucky mongolfoid who is probably only interested in using me hoping for citizenship. Absolutely :chad: :banhammer: for me (this is sarcasm for the one dumb fuck who does not realize that) also if someone is getting chicks like that in south korea absolute fakecel, also feeling envy. I would happily marry (if hymen is intact) and grow old with any of them and watch our kids and grandkids grow up and do nothing but love and cherish them but I know all these toilets would hate me and well that attitude does not work in the hell that is current year.

A white incel will always have a better chance in Asia than an Asian incel in the west. I've seen people deny this but just recently, somebody used blackops2cel and he got a few matches too. Asian femoids are mad for the white cock, it's not just a meme. These same Asian girls would reject yellowops2cel without a second thought.
They'd probably reject a blackcel (myself) as well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back