Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tinder blackpill from r/starterpacks. 15k upvotes

Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
IHq8ITF

And almost no white knights commenting. Pretty fucking based tbbthb

If it isn't clearly from an incel people are 10x morel likely to agree with it.
Idk if the person sent 200 messages and got one reply and already swiped on everyone in their area they probably are incel tier

Idk if the person sent 200 messages and got one reply and already swiped on everyone in their area they probably are incel tier
If they sent 200 messages that meant they have had tons of matches. That is chad tier.

Nice, but it's still cuckit.

If they sent 200 messages that meant they have had tons of matches. That is chad tier.

200 messages to their only match (who was a bot)

100 likes? fakecel as fuck

>1 message
Fakecel.

It's still bluepilled too. It reads like a job search. Yeah, no shit, men need to try harder with online dating since they're the ones looking for a girl. The girl is literally just flipping through a menu of guys she wants to order to her door.

Blackpilled =
TrRg0Dz.jpg

What's with that stupid dogface thing so many foids have been doing

>1 message
Fakecel.

It's still bluepilled too. It reads like a job search. Yeah, no shit, men need to try harder with online dating since they're the ones looking for a girl. The girl is literally just flipping through a menu of guys she wants to order to her door.

Blackpilled =
TrRg0Dz.jpg
I mean relatively though. These these if you mildly criticize female dating choice you'll get shat on, so this is nice to see

What's with that stupid dogface thing so many foids have been doing

The nose is the most subhuman part of most girls, this doggy bullshit is just a way for them to hide it while pretending to be part of a trend.

I mean relatively though. These these if you mildly criticize female dating choice you'll get shat on, so this is nice to see

They weren't criticizing her choices, they're just making statements of observations of online dating as a man that are impossible to argue with.

It's what every normie sees.

This isn't even entry level blackpill stuff.

I guess for reddit it's a step in the right direction, but the problem is if they take it any further the sub will get shoah'd.

HA today I had my first match, I was going to take a picture and make a thread "why I'm leaving the incels" but then she disappeared from my feed, she realized what she did, liked me unintentionally and unmatched me, this was my first match on tinder

Cuck Of The Day contender. Thought it might be female so dug into its history. Knew after the first page it wasn't, as no "as a woman" posts, but felt compelled to keep going anyway.