Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tinder at it again.

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
★★

Attachments

• 1695687960816.png
    1695687960816.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 32
This new feature is tailor made for desperate Incels who get no matches :feelshaha:

I'm surprised they didn't add that feature sooner. I wonder how many stupid simps are gonna sign up for that. Like why the fuck would you message a foid who didn't match with you? Watch all the Pajeets are probably gonna harrass the white foids nonstop until they remove the feature.

I'm surprised they didn't add that feature sooner. I wonder how many stupid simps are gonna sign up for that. Like why the fuck would you message a foid who didn't match with you? Watch all the Pajeets are probably gonna harrass the white foids nonstop until they remove the feature.
ı sıgned up for stmg lıke that

That money is better spent on othER things.

Literally paying just to speak to women. I predicted this would be the next evolution of male/female interaction a few years ago.

Why pay $500 for tinder when you can get a chair and some rope for 30?
If you're gonna rope, then how much the rope costs doesn't really matter now does it.

Watch all the Pajeets are probably gonna harrass the white foids
that shit is going to be kekfuel ngl, waiting for the memes from it
I hope someone goes ER
^
Anyone that pays for this deserves to be eaten alive.
^
Literally paying just to speak to women
If you're gonna rope, then how much the rope costs doesn't really matter now does it.
Why pay $500 for tinder when you can get a chair and some rope for 30?

The foid would know when being messaged that the person messaged them is paying $500 then right?
So its over before it begins with such a feature.

i'll just spend that 500 on a young hooker

The foid would know when being messaged that the person messaged them is paying $500 then right?
So its over before it begins with such a feature.
Indeed. Although it would also signal to them that you could be rich.

Indeed. Although it would also signal to them that you could be rich.
Foids are stupid enough to fall for that and then you could betabuxx

On one side, wasting 500 dollars every month in a dating app if you're incel is retarded af.

But on the other side, all things considered, it would allow you to verbally harass all the foids in your area. :feelscomfy:

Could be funny to try it once though, just to see how many foids you can insult before having your acc nuked.

On one side, wasting 500 dollars every month in a dating app if you're incel is retarded af.

But on the other side, all things considered, it would allow you to verbally harass all the foids in your area. :feelscomfy:

Could be funny to try it once though, just to see how many foids you can insult before having your acc nuked.
But you can just harass all the foids in your area IRL without paying $500.