Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tinder as Giannis Antetokounmpo

• Thread starter Deleted member 16319
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16319

Lucho96
-
So for people who don't know who Giannis Antetokounmpo is, he's one of the top NBA players. An absolute chad. I used some normal pictures of him to try and avoid the Catfish radar.

On Tinder for 4 hours and he's ended up with 60 matches. Find some of the best images attached, the personality radar on this guy is off the charts. All of this while I get no matches. Haha. I also even added in his bio that he was a father of one already, and that he was looking for somebody to mother the kid.

Couple of conversations below. Shows how they live.

Convo 1Convo 2Screenshot 20190211 234020 Tinder

Last edited:
Dude, it’s obviously all that game you are spitting! Willy Wonka makes the panties drop, ngl :soy:

Did you put his height in the bio?

What the actual fuck is this??

JFL to be able to call foids oompa loompas and they will still want your BBC

Did you put his height in the bio?

No. One of his pictures shows how tall he is tbh.

The bio said that he already has a daughter and is looking for somebody to accept her. The bio also says that he likes working out in the bedroom. LMAO!

Typical chad getting everything served on a golden platter.

wtf lmfao why did u write weird ass messages, u autistc ass.

>no screenshot of the foids who replied
>no screenshot of the chadfish
Garbage thread

This is what happens when someone does not know how to conduct a proper experiment. Btw, if it wasn't obvious, the first girl is a catfish.

Just done the best experiment ever. Trolled this girl called Claudia for an hour, she was expecting to get Tyrone to plough her. Haha. Unmatched her, ducking slut. She basically threw herself at me in the end.
Reggie miller talks twits instagram about giannis antetokounmpo next basketball life i want to

20190214 232742
20190214 232610
Screenshot 20190214 232217 Tinder

Lmao how can’t they know him he isn’t he like an Allstar? This is really sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back