Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder aggressively bans ugly males jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
If you go to the tinder subreddit or the reviews of tinder in the play store, it's full of frustrated (obvs non chad) males who are not only getting no matches, but literally getting banned out of nowhere.

The dating app business is a brutal blackpill, but also an interesting one to study. The heart of the app is Chads & Stacies. Without Chads there'd be no Stacie's and vice versa, and without Chads there'd also be no Becky's as well, meaning there wouldn't be average males either.

Average males are the cash cow of tinder. The ones paying for everything. And yet they're a threat to the heart of their business, bc they make women uncomfortable, meaning they make women go away, and without them, chads would leave as well.

So I suppose the tinder team has to make a choice here. Either prioritize the ones actually paying them, or the ones keeping the app alive. And I guess they went with the latter (women) because the cash cows can come and go, but if the app dies there's no coming back from that. And it's working because these guys will go as far as to buy new phones to be on tinder again jfl.

Some say women have a hard time on tinder, that they get harassed, sent dick pics and shit. Well, I made a Stacy fish and saw none of that, they were just turbosimps. But if you look up reviews of dating apps by foids on youtube, and see the faces they make when an ugly guy comes up and they have to see him before swiping left, you'll understand why they feel "harassed" kek

With Bumble having the feminist marketing, and Facebook launching a dating app of its own, I suppose competition is fierce, and at this point it boils down to who can keep the most women, since avg males will keep paying as long as there's women, and that's achieved by shadow banning and straight up banning incels aggressively. It's just sad tbh.

Would be a real shame if they just got fed up with it and started killing tech CEOs. I hate to see things like that happen, makes me sick. Let's hope it doesn't!

This is a problem that will never affect me.
You have to reach a certain level of looks to be on Tinder in the first place.

This is a problem that will never affect me.
You have to reach a certain level of looks to be on Tinder in the first place.
No sub 5 male will ever succeed on Tinder. If you are a 6 or a 7 you might get matched with land whales. It's so over.

They should rate the profile pics once you make a profile and if you're under 8 as a male you should be prerejected just to not waste time.

Foids get an ego boost from tinder because they know that they can get chads with a single swipe. When an ugly incel appears it hurts their precious ego because the algorithm thought she had a chance with a subhuman.

Lmao good thread. Tinder staff know that there's nothing they can do to please their average male customers even if they wanted to, as they know that the foid users will always just choose not to match with sub-chadlites.

Also legit point on the whole "tinder is soo hard for foids" bs argument. Tinder doesn't even let you send photos so the dick pic shit is bullshit anyway jfl. I've made foid accounts many times and you don't get harassed, you just get inundated with messages from desperate pathetic losers.

Poor women having to see the pic of an sub-chad man for 1 milisecond!!!!!

Lmao good thread. Tinder staff know that there's nothing they can do to please their average male customers even if they wanted to, as they know that the foid users will always just choose not to match with sub-chadlites.

Also legit point on the whole "tinder is soo hard for foids" bs argument. Tinder doesn't even let you send photos so the dick pic shit is bullshit anyway jfl. I've made foid accounts many times and you don't get harassed, you just get inundated with messages from desperate pathetic losers.
based
yeah that's bumble, it has been around for a while now

This asshole should be court martialed.
based

yeah that's bumble, it has been around for a while now
She Co- founded Tinder with that asshat

Attachments

• 65346436434.jpg
    65346436434.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4