Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tinder 7000 swipes

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
-
Screenshot 20191214 071459

Year and a half on tinder. 7000 swipes.

I think women are sending a clear message to me.

some guy did an experiment but he had like 42,000 swipes and still ended up with 0 results.
just pure evidence that face is everything

tinder is like 80% guys, literally

A recent study by Mobile Journey Marketing cloud provider Ogury reveals a massive gender imbalance amongst dating app users in various countries. This imbalance was greatest in Italy – where 91% of dating app users are male.

85% of the UK’s dating app user base is male. On Tinder this figure is even higher, with roughly one female user for every nine male users.
• Tinder is UK’s most popular online dating service, followed by Plenty of Fish, Badoo, Grindr and then Bumble. Of this top five, Grindr had the highest percentage of active users.
• Across all countries studied, people were more active on dating apps on Mondays than any other day, followed by Sunday.
American women are slightly more likely than those in Europe to use dating apps, but still only make up 27% of users overall. In comparison, only 15% of British dating app users are women. This trend was even noticeable amongst more “female-friendly” apps like Bumble, (where female users have to send the first message), whose user base is over 80% male.

Have you tried swiping in Southeast Asia? That's the only place where I ever got matches. I was completely shutout in North America, Latin America, Europe, North Africa, and even India. Heck, even Blackops got matches in SEA.

33 matches? Mogs the shit out of me.

33 matches? Mogs the shit out of me.
Bots. Not even real women. That is why I don't have 33 messages either. I won't bother to message an obvious stock photo.

just pure evidence that face is everything

Also evidence that if one woman finds you repulsive, all women will probably find you repulsive. The whole "there's plenty of fish in the sea" saying should be ignored because all women desire the same kind of men. SEA women are an exception, but that's about to change with more Chadlites visiting that part of the world and feminists starting anti-white male propaganda campaigns according to Ladislav from the Happier Abroad forums.

Don't worry it's not about your looks bro :forcedsmile:

They sense you bad personality

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: What are you even doing on there you should have quit after 1000 swipes

At least you got matches. I get literally zero (not exaggerating).

That app was never about finding love or relationships. It should just be called the ChadLottery. The more a foid swipes the more chances she has of getting pump and dumped by Chad.

Bots. Not even real women. That is why I don't have 33 messages either. I won't bother to message an obvious stock photo.
The garnering of false hope is a good business strategy. If you can get your clients to think that they have what it takes to get a girl.. they just need to make their account better, do more etc. then the stereotypes can still be flung by their peers at them if they even think about saying about how unfair the sexual market place is. Therefore the NPC is more likely to just conform like a feckless drone. Suffering for no reason and finding reason in nothing as a cope to try and lie to themselves that they are not a pathetic waste of bones.

you need to work on your tinder strategy bro. Just go to r/tinder and post your profile on their review thread.

and by "work on your tinder strategy bro" i mean work on your face

Have you tried swiping in Southeast Asia? That's the only place where I ever got matches. I was completely shutout in North America, Latin America, Europe, North Africa, and even India. Heck, even Blackops got matches in SEA.

Ye probably matched with prostitutes or shemales.

You need to improve your profile bro

Ye probably matched with prostitutes or shemales.

Some were, but others were actual women who had normal jobs listed in their profiles.

you need to work on your tinder strategy bro. Just go to r/tinder and post your profile on their review thread.
Funny you should mention that.

I used to argue with people on r/OkCupid about profile reviews and how pointless they were.

Depending who was reviewing you'd always get different opinions on what to keep in and what to take out.

This was before tinder even really started.

Then the OkCupid book Dataclysm came out and proved that your profile meant nothing. What they did was send people pictures with a blank profile and then pictures with a fully formed profile. They got the same scores for both. So if you were good looking you got a high rating with or without a profile. If you were bad looking you got a low rating with or without your profile. The profile text didn't matter one bit.

Screen shot 2014 07 28 at 1 48 13 pm

Last edited:
You just need a shower and a haircut bro.

A recent study by Mobile Journey Marketing cloud provider Ogury reveals a massive gender imbalance amongst dating app users in various countries. This imbalance was greatest in Italy – where 91% of dating app users are male.

85% of the UK’s dating app user base is male. On Tinder this figure is even higher, with roughly one female user for every nine male users.
• Tinder is UK’s most popular online dating service, followed by Plenty of Fish, Badoo, Grindr and then Bumble. Of this top five, Grindr had the highest percentage of active users.
• Across all countries studied, people were more active on dating apps on Mondays than any other day, followed by Sunday.
American women are slightly more likely than those in Europe to use dating apps, but still only make up 27% of users overall. In comparison, only 15% of British dating app users are women. This trend was even noticeable amongst more “female-friendly” apps like Bumble, (where female users have to send the first message), whose user base is over 80% male.

It is beyond over.

Funny you should mention that.

I used to argue with people on r/OkCupid about profile reviews and how pointless they were.

Depending who was reviewing you'd always get different opinions on what to keep in and what to take out.

This was before tinder even really started.

Then the OkCupid book Dataclysm came out and proved that your profile meant nothing. What they did was send people pictures with a blank profile and then pictures with a fully formed profile. They got the same scores for both. So if you were good looking you got a high rating with or without a profile. If you were bad looking you got a low rating with or without your profile. The profile text didn't matter one bit.

View attachment 177322

We've known this forever, but it's nice to see data that fits so well, assuming it's legit.

You disappear as a guy after a week on Tinder. Even my chadfish does. He gets 100-200 matches in the first week, then 1 or 2 per day after that. You need to make new profiles.

You have better chances making an Instagram and messaging random girls.

0.4% match rate

ITS OVER

You disappear as a guy after a week on Tinder. Even my chadfish does. He gets 100-200 matches in the first week, then 1 or 2 per day after that. You need to make new profiles.

You have better chances making an Instagram and messaging random girls.
That's because Tinder heavily throttles free users after the initial new-user boost. Even if the free user is a Chad.

There's no swipe for your face bro

There is some lifefeul in this; at least it means not everyone is using online dating apps.

Why do you torture yourself with this disgusting app. Stop using it, you're just putting more shekels in their pockets.

Just try online dating br0

Jeez louise buddy boyo i feel for you. Im too high inhib to even download that shit, also will just make me wanna rope even more

That's because Tinder heavily throttles free users after the initial new-user boost. Even if the free user is a Chad.

It's no different if you pay for Gold. I've done so on my chadfish.

It's no different if you pay for Gold. I've done so on my chadfish.
You have to pay for boosts on top of that. Just gold isn't enough. Tinder wants to make the most $$$ from every man.

Jeez louise buddy boyo i feel for you. Im too high inhib to even download that shit, also will just make me wanna rope even more

A lot of low inhibs on here. I would never post my picture on the internet, let alone a fucking dating website

jesus christ, it really never began