Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Times when you were chad

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
One time a waitress didn't laugh at me

Any other pickup stories from my fellow SLAYERS?

>receiving a paper from a girl in class
>Hands accidentally touch
>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>Never forget about her warm hand since

Cya virgins

A girl slapped my ass in high school when I walking through the halls. I always had a nice ass, but this chick slapped my ass hard and kind of grabbed it. I looked back but she disappeared within the crowd I heard her laughing with her friend. I think her friend dared her, but I did see her but dissappered fast within the crowded hallways. I was confused, later that day I jerked off to it at home.

Kissed a cute girl at a club when we were drunk.had a cap on to hide nw7

I can’t remember a time I ever felt like chad

A girl slapped my ass in high school when I walking through the halls. I always had a nice ass, but this chick slapped my ass hard and kind of grabbed it. I looked back but she disappeared within the crowd I heard her laughing with her friend. I think her friend dared her, but I did see her but dissappered fast within the crowded hallways. I was confused, later that day I jerked off to it at home.
volcel

I didn't even know who she was tbh I got decent look but still didn't know, the school was huge lol

And I was super subhuman in high school, Lanklet and my lower third didn't develop properly and I use to dress like shit

I didn't even know who she was tbh I got decent look but still didn't know, the school was huge lol

And I was super subhuman in high school, Lanklet and my lower third didn't develop properly and I use to dress like shit

When did you start gymcelling?

But you were 6'4 master race.

But you were 6'4 master race.
I was ethnic and a lanklet, you need frame and muscle for height to be a plus and or just be white because tall and white is legit theory

I had some good experiences with alcohol, that's all I will say

I fucked 2 stacies at the same time with one 7 inch dick *mine obv not a strapon) and i also 1v15'd a whole football team on my own. It's not much but it is what i t is

One time i cummed on Cinderellas dress, but the person wearing the dress wasnt Cinderella or female,,,or human.

I don't think I was ever Chad

in 4th grade a gave the cutest girl in the class a stuffed animal and a homeade card from valentines day

After major looksmaxing and shit, gymcelling and shit

truth is I was such an autistcel I couldn't deal with the attention, women were attracted but I'd just fuck it up with autism

so I stopped the looksmax, reversed it. And went back to being a nothing

a girl looked in my general direction

(mods please don't ban for bragging)

I have a good one.

A girl offered me to be in her group when I was the only one left out.

I guess I'm volcel now.