Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Times When Chads Got Rejected

FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-
I see this as lifefuel because it gives them a taste of what it is like to be incel. I've seen it a few times, sometimes even by average looking girls. At first I thought that it means looks don't matter but now I know it's just due to the laws of hypergamy so the girl could have rejected Chad and then gone after a different type of Chad and would have got him.

>inb4 they weren't really Chads

They were the most attractive people that I knew at the time (highschool) and i knew a lot of people.

Cope , Chad never gets rejected. If they were model tier they wouldn’t have gotten rejected in the first place. Slightly Decently good looking people do get turned rarely but CHAD never loses tbh

CHAD DODGING REJECTIONS:
3474DD60 2FF1 49CB A933 6B67F638611E

Chad aways wins.
Low iq thread.

Last edited:
Cope , Chad never gets rejected. If they were model tier they wouldn’t have gotten rejected in the first place. Slightly Decently good looking people do get turned rarely but CHAD never loses tbh

CHAD DODGING REJECTIONS:
View attachment 30942
:no:

Stop posting this bluepilled bullshit and go away

CHAD DODGING REJECTIONS:
View attachment 30942

Then that sort of ruins the whole Chad-incel thing since model tier people are so rare it's not even worth discussing. It's like bringing up a billionaire and saying "see these people always get what they want"

Then that sort of ruins the whole Chad-incel thing since model tier people are so rare it's not even worth discussing. It's like bringing up a billionaire and saying "see these people always get what they want"
I know maybe 2 CHADS irl and a lot of Tyrones. I can say confidently that the Chads never initiate femoids are the ones that do . So chads wouldn’t be the ones asking .
4F5C611A CC11 42CA 8C07 4994646B9A81