Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Times up

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Not experiencing teen love has destroyed me. I will never be young and naive with a female ever. We have one chance and one body and this is how it is. Get my oneitis? Been fucked by many guys and has experienced more than myself. That's IF. Pass me the rope I am done with this comedy world.

I missed out on love during my teens and twenties. Its beyond over. I can only hope to get ugly divorced landwhales now JFL.

I’m mentally crippled by lonely teen years

The Gallows, A Rope For Hanging On A White Background. Stock Photo ...

I missed out on love during my teens and twenties. Its beyond over. I can only hope to get ugly divorced landwhales now JFL.
I can only hope to fuck that in these cucked times, but not be her betabux. I could get a hooker instead and be guaranteed sex.

Not experiencing teen love has destroyed me. I will never be young and naive with a female ever. We have one chance and one body and this is how it is. Get my oneitis? Been fucked by many guys and has experienced more than myself. That's IF. Pass me the rope I am done with this comedy world.
Same. If you didn't experience teen love and forst experiences then its beyond over for you

I can only hope to fuck that in these cucked times, but not be her betabux. I could get a hooker instead and be guaranteed sex.

Yes hookers are better.

I'am also mentally retarded in many ways by lonely teen years.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, looking from the bright side: normies I know by school years who are now all in LTRs are brain corrupted too and I suspect the main reason for this is a continuous communication with the foid probably by sharing her basic interests.