Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Times teachers/superiors abused/neglected me

nullus

nullus

Banned
-
When I was in nursery this girl was drawing onto a cashier machine toy and she gave me the pen and let me have a go and then this carer got really angry at me and took me to this massive cold intimidating staff room that I had never been in before and I was sobbing and then I remember after that they got a new cashier machine toy and I was about to play with it and the carer said something like "you can't play with it we had to get a new one because YOU drew on the old one". I always had this memory and it's never badly affected me or anything like these other ones but only recently did I realise how fucking weird it was that they took a 3-4 year old drawing on a toy so fucking seriously so I might as well vent about this one.

When I was 7 in class the teacher was talking and I put my hand up to ask if I could go to the toilet and she said no and that I should have gone at breaktime. I then put my hand up again and she said the same thing. My legs were literally shaking and I put my hand up a third time and she even saw that my legs were shaking and she still said the same thing and I ended up pissing myself in class and it went all over the floor and my shorts.

When I was 10 I finished 2nd in the school cross-country. The teacher then decided for the person who finished 1st, 3rd and 4th to go compete for our school against other schools at running.

That same teacher for whatever reason placed me at the bottom group for swimming which was a tiny group consisting of only 2 retards and 1 literal down syndrome. The year before that I was in the middle group (which had like 30 people in it) and I had no reason whatsoever to be moved down. Usually in swimming lessons there's an instructor who works for the leisure centre and they would teach us stuff and we'd have a proper actual swimming lesson. In this downie group there literally wasn't an instructor nor even a lesson taking place. There was just a teaching assistant and we were in 1cm deep shallow water expected to just play. Did this teacher actually think I was retarded? 5 seconds in I just asked the assistant teacher if I could move back up to my usual group and she let me.

That same teacher also just generally barely interacted with me but when he did made barely any eye contact and spoke very monotone with me and always just seemed pissed off and condescending towards me and no one else. I was always the last person out of everyone in the class to get things like weekly awards and these are all things that happened with pretty much with every teacher I had.

When I was 10 at an afterschool football club the two trainers were angry about people messing about and not listening and I was just sitting down not doing anything like we were supposed to and one of the trainers just randomly takes his anger out on me and grabs a bib, scrunches it up and just throws into my face when I was one of the ones not even doing anything.

One time on my way to school when I was 11 running to the bus stop as the bus was just about to leave I just managed to get to the bus doors and they closed and so I thought the bus was about to leave so I put my hands out and sighed out of frustration but then surprisingly the doors opened and then the bus driver as I was getting on stopped me and was saying how I shouldn't be rude and shouldn't be sighing when he let me on even though I sighed after the doors just closed on me and I had no way of knowing he wasn't just gonna take off which is what usually would happen. Then when Im about to get off the bus at my stop and he puts his hand out to stop me and gives me a 30 second lecture (on a public bus where people have places to be in the morning) about how I shouldn't have put my hands out and sighed and then went on a condescending rant about how you should actually wait at the bus stop instead of waiting at the end of this other road for the bus even though I ran the entire way from home to the bus stop and then for 3 seconds as the bus went past me before it got to my stop I was waiting to cross the road to get to the side of the road that the bus was on because there were cars in the way) and I told him this and he said I was lying and he told me not to do it again.

When I was 11 me and another few classmates accidentally went to the wrong classroom by mistake and were 1 minute late to our lesson and for that reason we got a 15 minute detention and the teacher was just deliberately mocking it and eating chocolates infront of us and was just teasing us about how we we're having to stay behind during lunchtime whilst he gets to do what he wants.

When I was 12 this teacher was annoyed at the class for not paying attention and talking too much and I had already done all the work and wasn't talking to anyone and was just sitting there peacefully and the teacher was going on a rant having a go at the class and then just randomly goes "and here we have have [nullus] here who just looks like he's daydreaming in cloud cuckoo land"

When I was 14 I was at the front of the class using my teachers pen to sign this thingy and then I accidentally took her pen with me to my desk without realising and then I sit down and then she storms up to me and angrily says "where is the pen?" and I was like "oh I accidentally took it it's in my hand" and then shes standing like out of reach from me holding her hand out 1cm away from her body so I didn't know what she wanted me to do I just threw it because I thought she wanted to catch it and then got angry at me for throwing it at her.

When I was 14 this supply teacher checked my book (and not anyone else's) to see if I had done any work and just like everyone else in that class I hadn't done any so she goes back to the front to do something and then later checks my workbook (and no one else's) and then sends me to a table at the front of the class for not having done any work in the space of 1 minute and everyone was surprised because I was never the type of kid to get into trouble and then I have to have a detention at lunch another day with one of the important teachers at the school and he asked me why I was there and I genuinely didn't remember why because of how small of a thing was made into such a big thing and I just said "I can't remember" and he got really angry said "surely you must remember otherwise she wouldn't have had to sent you to the front of the class and send an email to me" and I just lied and said I think i got a detention because I was talking too much and he said "you THINK" and then he had a go at me and then later that day I asked my friend to remind me of why I had been given that detention because I genuinely had no clue because everyone in that class was fucking about and doing worse than me.

When I was 14 I asked my teacher for a new book and he had to ask what my name was after having had him for like a year :incel:

When I was 15 I asked if I could change subjects from music:incel: to business:chad: and she said she couldn't and there was no space. I had to do history instead which I hated and don't remember a single thing about. and the friends I had in that business class told me a week later that their class was half empty and some other guy had just joined them from another class. I feel like she just used me because she had to fill in a quota for history students or something like that.

When I was 16 this teacher stopped me in the corridor to tuck my shirt in (no one in the school ever tucked their shirt) so I just ignore her and carry on waking and then she catches up to me and grabs my jumper and makes me walk all the way back to her where she initially called me out and makes me tuck my shirt in the middle of a busy corridor and the creepy thing is that as I'm tucking in my shirt she starts smirking. She just wanted to embarrass me the cunt.

When I was 16 I went into the class and there was a new seating plan on the board and I wasn't on it because the teacher didn't know of my existence. So I go to the teacher and ask her where I should sit and she tells me to sit at the back and that she'll come and talk to me when she's done talking to the class. So after she's done talking to the class she asks me what my name is and I tell her and then starts asking my questions like "where are you from, which school did you used to go to?" and she genuinely thought I was a new kid and the people sitting infront of me were laughing and had to explain to her I've always gone to this school.

When I was 17 I was walking to the door of the bus and this fat tranny teacher who worked at my school stopped me from getting on the bus to let this women get on the bus before me (who was letting me go on before her) and she was being condescending saying how she was waiting longer and the bus was empty anyway so it didn't matter whatsoever it definitely wasn't worthy of her shouting at me.

When I was 17 my card that you have to use to get into the school wasn't working and the woman at the reception who I had seen like 3 times beforehand very recently for the same reason asked to see my card and brought up to her face to zoom in on and kept looking at the card and my face again to see if it matched as if I was a muslim trying to get through passport control in a western country.

When I was 18 I was telling this teacher who was sitting next to me how I feel really far behind and stressed and I look at her and she has a smirk on her face and then just gives me really brief generic advice and doesn't really help or care. She literally just found it funny.

I'm sure there's more but these are just the main ones I remember from the top of my head right now. There's more and worse stories but the ones I have shared are the ones that are quick and easy to explain so that's why you may be thinking that some of these experiences are petty to think back on. This thread is basically me just venting like into a diary kind of thing.

Would like to here other stories it's comforting to know other people can relate and have been through similar experiences.

Pain, I used to draw on the walls in my room tho

I remember being blamed for random shit by teachers for no reason back in elementary/middle school, brutal experiencing the horn effect in real life. :feelsohgod:

When I was 10 I finished 2nd in the school cross-country. The teacher then decided for the person who finished 1st, 3rd and 4th to go compete for our school against other schools at running.
Bruh how is this possible JFL

how is that a legit school that existed