Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Times me featured on cucktears

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I just found out old threads where I been featured on cucktears. good incels.me days tbh. Enjoy it.

this is new one btw.

These from the old days when my avatar was different.

These fuckers used to shitting on my english fucking cucks

Me being rageful on ascended incels and cucktears featured it

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/9fjh4q/

I was kinda bluepilled back then but glad I'm not anymore

I will keep posting whenever I find tbh. ded srs.

Inceltears is a hate group.

slayer, i got featured 7 times only

Fuck Fuck Fuck!!! The first post triggers me hard.

LOL at these little pathetic castrated cucks and degenerate trannies from IT believing in the fairytale that you an overcome shitty genetics if you work hard.
They deserve bullets in their heads for being so naive and low IQ. They BELONG HERE with us subhumans.

I never get featured, maybe I'm still too :soy:.

It's over for celebcels.

Congrats, OP.

statusmaxxed incel:chad::chad:

Congrats on 15k boyo thbhthbh ngl ded srs

"Incel blaming genetics while at the same time refusing to work on himself " this sentence alone is LOW IQ AS FUCK..
> Genetics
> Work on yourself bro tbhhthb ngl

Fuck Fuck Fuck!!! The first post triggers me hard.

LOL at these little pathetic castrated cucks and degenerate trannies from IT believing in the fairytale that you an overcome shitty genetics if you work hard.
They deserve bullets in their heads for being so naive and low IQ. They BELONG HERE with us subhumans.
Yeah, it's hilarious how much they push that narrative and people still believe them. We're the only sane people on this Earth.

Yeah, it's hilarious how much they push that narrative and people still believe them. We're the only sane people on this Earth.
True, they want to remain delusional..

Tbh my post was just a weak attempt to get featured on IT ngl...

Congrats on 15k boyo thbhthbh ngl ded srs

"Incel blaming genetics while at the same time refusing to work on himself " this sentence alone is LOW IQ AS FUCK..
> Genetics
> Work on yourself bro tbhhthb ngl

there is no gym for your face or height, getting a social circle is hard, and for some only hope is surgery

Socially acceptable hate group.

there is no gym for your face or height, getting a social circle is hard, and for some only hope is surgery
Yes very true tbhngl Even if gymmaxing helped at least a bit, let's say by 2% or so attractrivness increass, body itself matters genetically, some workout for 3 years and can barely get in shape meanwhile some chad gymcels in 1 month due to his superior genetics and I am not even talking about wrist, frame size which is set forever and can't be changed due to genetics.

Yes very true tbhngl Even if gymmaxing helped at least a bit, let's say by 2% or so attractrivness increass, body itself matters genetically, some workout for 3 years and can barely get in shape meanwhile some chad gymcels in 1 month due to his superior genetics and I am not even talking about wrist, frame size which is set forever and can't be changed due to genetics.

cope, still true a gymcell have no chance agains leankleet chad

Point out cope in my text please tbhthbh
this chads work their arses go 6 times a weak, and do painfull faces really try to lift weights too heavy for them, but chads are still privilige because they have enough free time to do 12 hours of gym a week and also they generaly start that young, with a father teaching that escercise is important, and love to play sports, most dudes here pass most of their time in front of pc, and go to the gym after 18+, also have to wageslave and can't afor more than 6 hours of gym a week, there's simply no way we can pick up 18 years of athetism and weight lifting, and father that teaches us to like sports

thanks bro. I need to make more based threads to butthurt cuckcs ngl

I pissed them off by using, “high quotient” rather than a high IQ

I have been on it around 5-6 times.

Ur famous boyo @Cuyen

Screenshot 20190224 123955

I only got featured once and it was becuase of a joke post

So guys I featured again. JFL at these bloody cucks and their mentality.

Its fun seeing what other cucks have to say about you.

yes. they never feature the high IQ posts . fuck t hem
Why would they? They want to portray you in the worst possible way.

i'm so shitty not ven cucktears want to touch me

thanks, i'm trying to erradicate my bluepill thoughts i still have lot of them

Luckily I was never featured on there. And I'm happy about that.