Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

time to take revenge on /r/cucktears...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
they took our sub down and we dont retaliate, we just go hideout in this backwater thread and let them constantly come here, read our posts, screenshot and shit on us. enough is ENOUGH! we need to contact the admins of reddit and put the pressure on them to shut cucktears down. there is a possibility this will work. i remember this redditor who kept fucking with me and my friends then someone reported him and put the pressure on and the admins actually banned him. yea, maybe it was just one person rather than a sub but we are a sub as well. we have to keep reporting cuck tears sub until it gets taken down. dont go there, dont bother commenting because you will just get laughed at and ignored. do it in complete secrecy. those cuck tear fucks wont even know whats coming and when their sub gets taken down, BOY will they regret it!

WHO'S WITH ME?

Their sub is dying and the cucks are rotting, let them die, good riddance

There's no reason to do anything. Everyone who posts on there already has a sad life. It's kinda like when you're playing a video game and someone starts screaming at you, and you don't even retaliate because you know that they probably have a lot of issues going on in their life.

Alot posters here secretly look up to the to those inceltears fucks, and actually want to impress them and stuff

sad shit

The best thing to do is to eliminate every and any incel related website, forum, or page on the internet thats subject to public viewing. They thrive on us being in the open. The harder incel related content becomes the more their sub dies. If you want them to die off do the following

• Don't post on open forums 
  • Don't engage them
  • Don't say anything incel related on an open platform like facebook or youtube.

That subreddit is collapsing. Each thread hosts a debate between normies in regards to looks. Too many differing opinions that stray away from the cucktears narrative

actually it was justneckbeardthings and insanepeoplefacebook that got us removed. every time they posted our sub they got the the homepage of reddit.

Inceltears is dead lmao, I browse there everyday for butthurt normies

cFa3xrC.png

ZPU4Mya.png

ynX9vR6.png

Notice an pattern? They're similar to the r/incels meme posts, because they're on the blink of dying and has run out of content since r/incels shutdown.

Nah they can’t do anything here and I don’t really care about them, they are horrible people

what makes you say they took our sub down? don't give them so much credit. stop thinking about them.

Every last one of us should have stormed into their sub the moment we were banned, and just initiated a complete take-over.  We couldve proceeded to make posts and comments as if it were r/incels--then the admins would have nuked them

Mr_Mercedes said:
Every last one of us should have stormed into their sub the moment we were banned, and just initiated a complete take-over.  We couldve proceeded to make posts and comments as if it were r/incels--then the admins would have nuked them

probably would have worked.