Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Time to stop using term ‘long Covid’ as symptoms no worse than those after flu"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
I see:feelswhere:. So this is the true, lasting power of that terrifying disease that would have wiped us all out with its 99.9% survivability rate had we not temporarily crashed the global economy and started the biggest social experiment in history:feelsthink::feelshmm:.

take a look at r/ZeroCovidCommunity to die instantly

Pure bloods assemble

LMAO, to the morons who jabbed Themselves to Death!

LMAO, to the morons who jabbed Themselves to Death!
Just one more booster...

Screenshot 2024 03 19 224035

I see:feelswhere:. So this is the true, lasting power of that terrifying disease that would have wiped us all out with its 99.9% survivability rate had we not temporarily crashed the global economy and started the biggest social experiment in history:feelsthink::feelshmm:.

I was unironically saved by becoming homeless. The pressure at the job and school I went to was insane. My parents wanted me to take it and I lived with them.

By becoming homeless I dodged all of it. I sat outside watching anime on my phone while 90% of the population installed the free-to-play killswitch in their body.

I was unironically saved by becoming homeless. The pressure at the job and school I went to was insane. My parents wanted me to take it and I lived with them.

By becoming homeless I dodged all of it. I sat outside watching anime on my phone while 90% of the population installed the free-to-play killswitch in their body.
Avoiding the jab by becoming homeless is some unironic Path to Victory shit tbh:feelshaha:.

Avoiding the jab by becoming homeless is some unironic Path to Victory shit tbh:feelshaha:.

LOL :lul: :lul: :lul:

Most of those people with "Long COVID" were just female hypochondriacs or already unhealthy to begin with.

So covid is basically flu?

Weird, who would have thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back