Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Time to settle this

Are occasional kisshavers fakecels

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good question
If you cant get sex, you are incel, period in my opninion.
Ironically all the people who say a kiss automatically means sex are always the users who have never step their foot in a nightclub. If you have gone out with your buddies, you will know those normies who eventually get a kiss but can never seal the deal, its common. And if you look at festivals girls will almost kiss anything
Ive seen subhumans get makeouts in festivals, it means nothing

While regularly getting kisses would be suspicious, if you still cant get sex you are a fucking incel. What is so hard to understand?

imagine using the argument of prostitutes and comparing it to real life foids
just fucking lol
if most girls act like prostitutes then im sure most of them would be fine with taking incels loads in their face for money :feelsseriously:
I've been to nightclubs. None of the incels got kisses, stop spreading false shit.
you obviously have never stepped foot in a nightclub

this
I did back in my college days many times, out of curiosity to see how things were there.
They all orbite chads, drunk or sober. And are repulsed by cels like a positive positive magnet.

I've been to nightclubs. None of the incels got kisses, stop spreading false shit.

I did back in my college days many times, out of curiosity to see how things were there.
They all orbites chad, drunk or sober.
Your the ones spreading lies
Look at the statisics which literally prove you wrong. (the fact that a lot here are virgins but have gotten kisses)

Your the ones spreading lies
Look at the statisics which literally prove you wrong. (the fact that a lot here are virgins but have gotten kisses)
A girl will not kiss trash. Why is this shit hard to understand. The whole point of the blackpill.
Those are what's called fakecels. Since volcel religious chads don't lurk here, it only leaves shy fakecels.

A girl will not kiss trash. Why is this shit hard to understand. The whole point of the blackpill.
Those are what's called fakecels. Since volcel religious chads don't lurk here, it only leaves shy fakecels.
They kiss low normies 4-5 range. I’ve seen it happen at bars and the foid didn’t leave with the guy

They kiss low normies 4-5 range. I’ve seen it happen at bars and the foid didn’t leave with the guy
Maybe things have changed between 2014 and 2020.
Kissing a mouth that had penis in it. :feelspuke:

so let's get this straight

if you got a kiss tomorrow, would that solve your inceldom?

as in, who cares about the biological need to have sex because you got a peck on the lips?
Yes, if I got a kiss tomorrow I would be a fakecel.

Yes, if I got a kiss tomorrow I would be a fakecel.
would you not care about your lack of sex?

Serious question, i mean truthfully you might not since you're religious

would you not care about your lack of sex?

Serious question, i mean truthfully you might not since you're religious
Well the problem is that women all over the world aren't attracted to me therefore unwilling to marry me. So being a truecel is negative even if you're religious. Indeed, I do not care much for sex but it's not like it matters when you're considered too ugly by women anyway.

I disagree, sub 8 men don't just strut up into clubs and other situations and get kisses in the mouth from foids.
A 9/10 could, and Chad can enter the Pentagon and tongue kiss the Generals.

But a 6/10 ugly ass dude can't flirt and get kisses.
All that foids need to do, to get free Chad, is just look down at their phones.
I’ve seen it happen Not all the time but it does happen and jfl at calling 6/10 ugly. I’m not saying that incels can get drunk foids to fuck but I’ve seen 4-5/10 guys get drunk kisses before
Well the problem is that women all over the world aren't attracted to me therefore unwilling to marry me. So being a truecel is negative even if you're religious. Indeed, I do not care much for sex but it's not like it matters when you're considered too ugly by women anyway.
Sounds like cope saying you dont care much for sex

Last edited:
I don't care what anyone's face looks like. At the end of the day, what matters above all is results. And if you have achieved results that would get you banned here if you mentioned they happened to you? That's not me talkin', that's the rules of the forum that say you're not incel.

Getting a kiss and getting sex are the same thing.
So, for them, a guy that can just walk up to girls and tongue kiss them is an Incel. JFL.
Getting kisses defines a Fakecel more than getting sex.

As an ugly guy, getting a girl to kiss you is way more hard than getting sex.
You can pay a whore and get sex.
But there is nothing you can do or say to make a foid kiss you if she is disgusted by your face.

They add the "drunk" part, as a way to balance it. But no matter how I look at it getting girls to willing kiss you is not Incel trait.

A kiss is a sign of interest from the foid. It means that she looked at your face, thought about it, their biology analyzed it and she ultimately deemed you worth of kissing/love/affection and eventually sex.
Kiss and sex isn’t the same level

Saying you got a kiss from a foid is bragging and deserves a ban. I joined this forum to talk with fellow incels, not with failed normies.

Kiss and sex isn’t the same level

In the same way that getting beaten to death with a baseball bat isn't the same as getting beaten to death with a tire iron.

Both are impossible, at least for me. I don't wanna hear any "But plenty of guys get kisses from women at clubs, try clubs!" I've tried clubs. It's not as universal as people seem to wanna make it out to be.

In the same way that getting beaten to death with a baseball bat isn't the same as getting beaten to death with a tire iron.

Both are impossible, at least for me. I don't wanna hear any "But plenty of guys get kisses from women at clubs, try clubs!" I've tried clubs. It's not as universal as people seem to wanna make it out to be.
No it’s not universal. I’m kissless but I’ve seen other guys a bit better looking than me kiss foids and the foids didn’t leave with them. Also don’t compare it to different ways of being beaten to death because the end result of kissing and sex aren’t the same
Well for the foid it is.
She doesn't kiss someone she don't expect to fuck. The moment she is kissing she is already "giving you permission" to take things forward.
How do you know that?

No it’s not universal. I’m kissless but I’ve seen other guys a bit better looking than me kiss foids and the foids didn’t leave with them. Also don’t compare it to different ways of being beaten to death because the end result of kissing and sex aren’t the same

The end result is "physical intimacy." Both are physical intimacy. Just different kinds of physical intimacy. Like how both of those are different kinds of blunt force trauma.

The end result is "physical intimacy." Both are physical intimacy. Just different kinds of physical intimacy. Like how both of those are different kinds of blunt force trauma.
It’s a whole different “base” so to speak sex gives the much needed physical release kissing does not
As far as I know foids don't tongue kiss normies and cucks as a 'good morning' greeting.
No but it sometimes happens at bars/clubs

Perfect description of truth and reality. Inceldom is as precise as physics.
Usually yea but guys can “luck out” so to speak and get kisses sometimes I’ve seen it happen before. Now I’ve never seen it happen to rlly ugly guys but low average guys in the 4-5 range
Yes. Once a long time ago: no
Which is why I say occasionally. If you can get drunk kisses consistently you are a fakecel but imo if it’s happened to you a couple times in the past you aren’t. Not that foids even bother with me. I’m invisible or get looks of disgust

70%+ voted yes, .co is not done yet boyos.

Yeah, a kiss is harder to get than sex.
???????????
Perhaps you are gauging their attractiveness wrong.
Maybe they were an 8 or Chadlite, and as a male, since you feel no attraction towards them, you deemed them a 5.
There is no way, in no environment, under no circumstance, a bellow 8 men will "luck out".
WTF I get hypergamy is bad but NO way ANY sub 8 male can ever get anything?

???????????

WTF I get hypergamy is bad but NO way ANY sub 8 male can ever get anything?
In the sense if you got a kiss, you already achieved 90% of the work to get things to next stage.

Not in the West today, I don't believe so. Feminism killed it all.
For ugly men, foids rights wasn't a TNT to the face. It was a carpet rain of thermonuclear ICBM's.
An extinction level event.

In the interior of my country, where some villages don't even have water, and the army has to get trucks there.
3/10 foids marry and have 8 kids with 6/10 or 7/10 dudes.
All the dudes 5/10 and bellow are essentially virgins.

Even the ugliest foids, without teeth, only give opportunities to men who are at least twice their SMV.
So a 2/10 foid to a 4/10 men. A 3/10 foid to a 6/10 men. A 4/10 foid to a 8/10 men.
It means that all the foids from 4/10 up don't give any chance to men who are 8 and bellow.

And as you go to other cities, more modern and with Internet. That grows to ridiculous proportions.
Where a 1/10 foid with terminal cancer will not give any opportunity to anyone less than Omega Chad himself.
Yea I hate toilets. We can agree on that

While regularly getting kisses would be suspicious,
The thing is, it's more than suspicious. It makes no sense. If you reach that point, whatever's holding you back has nothing to do with looks or mentalceldom.