Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Time to settle this

Are occasional kisshavers fakecels

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
@Personalityinkwell @Ropemaxx its been discussed before but no official survery. Is being able to get drunk kissses OCCASIONALLY from foids make you a fakecel. I think it’s clear if you can do it consistently than you can get sex but if you can only get drunk kisses OCCASIONALLY are you a fakecel. Note that I am kissless. Anonymous survey so answer honestly

If sou can get drunk kisses, you can prolly get drunk sex jfl.

There are like once in a lifetime propability situations though. So if this happened only once, I give you the benefit of a doubt.

here we go again

im about to get shat on despite multiple users confirming my face is sub5

They're giga fakecels. I'd rather get a kiss than sex at this point since you can pay for sex but you can't pay for kisses.

Yes, you are a fakecel faggot if you got kisses from a femorrhoid (that wasn't a prostitute).

Maxresdefault

People who have gotten kisses are definitely fakecels

reminder a quarter of this forum has gotten kisses but not unpaid sex

people don't care though and would rather change the definition of incel

If you can't anymore, then you went from normie to incel.
Otherwise you are fakecel

reminder a quarter of this forum has gotten kisses but not unpaid sex

people don't care though and would rather change the definition of incel
So a quarter of the forum are fakecels.

yes, i would behead these hypocrites tbh (in GTA)

So a quarter of the forum are fakecels.
so let's get this straight

if you got a kiss tomorrow, would that solve your inceldom?

as in, who cares about the biological need to have sex because you got a peck on the lips?

so let's get this straight

if you got a kiss tomorrow, would that solve your inceldom?

as in, who cares about the biological need to have sex because you got a peck on the lips?
Tbh I think if you can get foids to kiss you consistently you are a fakecel, but if it happened occasionally and the foid didn’t show any further interest than you aren’t a incel imo

If shes sober you're possibly a fakecel.
I think if you can get foids to kiss you consistently you are a fakecel, but if it happened occasionally and the foid didn’t show any further interest than you aren’t a incel imo

Everyone who voted yes is sub 0 IQ.

t. KHHV.

cope never did
then why did you say
"here we go again
im about to get shat on despite multiple users confirming my face is sub5"

Implying you kissed one.
If you didn't, i retract my earlier statement and respect your threads.

then why did you say
"here we go again
im about to get shat on despite multiple users confirming my face is sub5"

Implying you kissed one.
If you didn't, i retract my earlier statement and respect your threads.
incorrect, i've made threads about this kisshaving virgins are incels thing before, that's why "here we go again" was stated

incorrect, i've made threads about this kisshaving virgins are incels thing before, that's why "here we go again" was stated
I see. Anyway, kissers are fakecels since they experienced intimacy.
Now tell me i am a basement dweller.

I see. Anyway, kissers are fakecels since they experienced intimacy.
Now tell me i am a basement dweller.
we're all basement dwellers tbh

anyways i dout i'll change your mind but inceldom is about lack of SEX

we're all basement dwellers tbh

anyways i dout i'll change your mind but inceldom is about lack of SEX
INTIMACY.
If fluid secreting body parts touches other fluid secreting body parts from oposing sex, you're a fakecel.

INTIMACY.
If fluid secreting body parts touches other fluid secreting body parts from oposing sex, you're a fakecel.
lol so if women kissed incels, but didn't fuck them, would the entire incel problem be fixed entirely? as in who cares about men not getting laid, that doesn't mean anything!

lol so if women kissed incels, but didn't fuck them, would the entire incel problem be fixed entirely? as in who cares about men not getting laid, that doesn't mean anything!
If a women deems you worthy of a kiss, then you are likable by every women. Nobody kisses shit.

If a women deems you worthy of a kiss, then you are likable by every women. Nobody kisses shit.
lol nice job avoiding the point

you yourself have actually called yourself mentalcel, while i've been confirmed sub5, so it's kinda funny you're trying to hype me up as some larping chad when you likely mog me in looks

Not necessarily imo. Obviously getting a kiss is a good IOI but it doesn't have to lead to sex. It depends how "occasional" it is and how much effort is put into it, getting kissed after the 500th approach is different from getting kissed after the fifth.

lol nice job avoiding the point

you yourself have actually called yourself mentalcel, while i've been confirmed sub5, so it's kinda funny you're trying to hype me up as some larping chad when you likely mog me in looks
Do you read my threads ? I literally made one just now explaining that females are shit scared of me without me even speaking a word, besides all the other threads i made before when i clearly state i am an ethnicel.

Good job attacking me instead of my points. You sank so low as to use females tactics. :feelsseriously:
When i "you", it's plurial "you". Not literally YOU.

And I didn't avoid your point. I literally pointed out that " If a women deems you worthy of a kiss, then you are likable by every women. Nobody kisses shit. " which is fakecel tier.
You gonna call me a virgin now ? :feelshaha:

Last edited:
@Personalityinkwell how did the kisses feel

Do you read my threads ? I literally made one just now explaining that females are shit scared of me without me even speak a word, besides all the other threads i made before when i clearly state i am an ethnicel.

Good job attacking me instead of my points. You sank so low as to use females tactics. :feelsseriously:

And I didn't avoid your point. I literally pointed out that " If a women deems you worthy of a kiss, then you are likable by every women. Nobody kisses shit. " which is fakecel tier.
You gonna call me a virgin now ? :feelshaha:
you've said you're an average looking mentalcel in the past

anyways, explain why someone who got a kiss didn't get sex.

just elaborate on why

you've said you're an average looking mentalcel in the past

anyways, explain why someone who got a kiss didn't get sex.

just elaborate on why
Average looking mental arabcel who got rated as 2/10 in r/rateme living in a white country with average 6"0 height as a 5"7. Clearly i am slaying. :feelsseriously:

Either the dude is religious and doesn't desire it, or he is a degenerate but was too shy to undress the female.
A woman will never kiss a subhuman, they see us as trash.

If she deems you worthy of her mouth touching yours, that means she likes you.

Average looking mental arabcel who got rated as 2/10 in r/rateme living in a white country with average 6"0 height as a 5"7. Clearly i am slaying. :feelsseriously:

Either the dude is religious and doesn't desire it, or he is a degenerate but was too shy to undress the female.
A woman will never kiss a subhuman, they see us as trash.

If she deems you worthy of her mouth touching yours, that means she likes you.
so it's a religious volcel? you think religious volcels would come here to complain about inceldom?

and "too shy" to undress her

if a dude kisses a drunk foid in a nightclub, is he supposed to address her then and there? obviously not

peanut iq by you

They're giga fakecels. I'd rather get a kiss than sex at this point since you can pay for sex but you can't pay for kisses.

Holes are more selective in kissing than in sex.

so it's a religious volcel? you think religious volcels would come here to complain about inceldom?

and "too shy" to undress her

if a dude kisses a drunk foid in a nightclub, is he supposed to address her then and there? obviously not

peanut iq by you
Don't act like a retard. You know what i mean when i say undress her (get her to her/your home, etc.)
Do i really need to type the obvious. :feelsseriously:

Not sure who got the peanut iq here.
Again you are using females tactics of attacking me personally instead of debating.

If she kisses and you don't have sex, you are either :
-Volcel => Fakecel
-Shy => Fakecel
A girl doesn't kiss you if she finds you repulsive (which is what incels are). POINT.

Girls are more selective with their mouths than their genital parts. Good luck getting a prostitute to kiss you.

Last edited:
What the actual fuck? How is this a question? I mean I doubt that less than 95% here are KHHVs, but really? If you aren't kissless, you are the definition of a fakecel.

And don't believe the LARPers, standards these days are very high.

Don't act like a retard. You know what i mean when i say undress her (get her to her/your home, etc.)
Do i really need to type the obvious. :feelsseriously:

Not sure who got the peanut iq here.
Again you are using females tactics of attacking me personally instead of debating.

If she kisses and you don't have sex, you are either :
-Volcel => Fakecel
-Shy => Fakecel
A girl doesn't kisses you if she finds you repulsive. POINT.
you're the one who doesn't understand that kissing doesn't lead to sex

mentalceldom is actually real in certain cases, so shy=fakecel is bullshit

although i doubt that's the kisshavers situations

it's probably that they kissed a drunk foid in a club, when it was dark, but the foid didn't feel like fucking, just kissing. also she was likely out with friends and didn't want to look like a slut who fucks any random dude. also cockblocking comes into play

i literally remember a foid saying "when i go out to a party i just need some lips, no need to have sex"

and you didn't address my other point. why would a religious chad come here to complain about being incel?

Funny that people ignore the fact that taking advantage of drunk women is rape. "Volcel if you won't rape"

and you didn't address my other point. why would a religious chad come here to complain about being incel?
I was stating all the theoritical situation leading to a girl kissing without sex, with no account to the forum or incel situation.

One day you'll get that girls are more selective with their mouths than their genital parts. Just good luck getting a prostitute to kiss you.
basement dweller iq
You're truly dumb, i am gonna sink as low as you.

One day you'll get that girls are more selective with their mouths than their genital parts. Good luck getting a prostitute to kiss you.
using the prostitute argument is retard level iq

literally step into a nightclub and you will see girls kissing dudes but not leaving with them

literally step into a nightclub and you will see girls kissing dudes but not leaving with them
Yeah bro, she's totally gonna kiss this
ugly_guy_by_jaella08_d1bm42s-fullview.jpg

Rather than this
ebb796ac56d9eef27067567fc60c059d.jpg

The absolute IQ level of incel.co dweller :feelsseriously:

If a girl kisses you, you are attractive and thus fakecel.

@Personalityinkwell @Ropemaxx its been discussed before but no official survery. Is being able to get drunk kissses OCCASIONALLY from foids make you a fakecel. I think it’s clear if you can do it consistently than you can get sex but if you can only get drunk kisses OCCASIONALLY are you a fakecel. Note that I am kissless. Anonymous survey so answer honestly
Good question
If you cant get sex, you are incel, period in my opninion.
Ironically all the people who say a kiss automatically means sex are always the users who have never step their foot in a nightclub. If you have gone out with your buddies, you will know those normies who eventually get a kiss but can never seal the deal, its common. And if you look at festivals girls will almost kiss anything
Ive seen subhumans get makeouts in festivals, it means nothing

While regularly getting kisses would be suspicious, if you still cant get sex you are a fucking incel. What is so hard to understand?

imagine using the argument of prostitutes and comparing it to real life foids
just fucking lol
if most girls act like prostitutes then im sure most of them would be fine with taking incels loads in their face for money :feelsseriously:

Yeah bro, she's totally gonna kiss this
ugly_guy_by_jaella08_d1bm42s-fullview.jpg

Rather than this
ebb796ac56d9eef27067567fc60c059d.jpg

The absolute IQ level of incel.co dweller :feelsseriously:

If a girl kisses you, you are attractive and thus fakecel.
you obviously have never stepped foot in a nightclub
Good question
If you cant get sex, you are incel, period in my opninion.
Ironically all the people who say a kiss automatically means sex are always the users who have never step their foot in a nightclub. If you have gone out with your buddies, you will know those normies who eventually get a kiss but can never seal the deal, its common. And if you look at festivals girls will almost kiss anything
Ive seen subhumans get makeouts in festivals, it means nothing

While regularly getting kisses would be suspicious, if you still cant get sex you are a fucking incel. What is so hard to understand?

imagine using the argument of prostitutes and comparing it to real life foids
just fucking lol
if most girls act like prostitutes then im sure most of them would be fine with taking incels loads in their face for money :feelsseriously:
this