Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Time to meet your makers, it's over in 6 more days.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
The Dart mission has failed to hit its real target. Elites have all headed down to Antarctica to hide in their underground bunker. It's over.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPh9stz8qCI

Last edited:
When the Omicron virus was first named I went to Wikipedia and there was a movie from 1963 titled Omicron. I read the plot. It was about an alien parasite attacking a human host. The next day I went back to read it again and someone had deleted the plot 2 hrs from when I went there. Boy they work fast. Coincidence?? Not too sure!!

When the Omicron virus was first named I went to Wikipedia and there was a movie from 1963 titled Omicron. I read the plot. It was about an alien parasite attacking a human host. The next day I went back to read it again and someone had deleted the plot 2 hrs from when I went there. Boy they work fast. Coincidence?? Not too sure!!
Parasitepill is real

I hope so, that death would be glorious and if I lived I could apocalypsemaxx

Yeah, they just love rewriting history and they do it with a smug look on their faces.

Woah, you weren't joking...

On an equally serious note, what's up with the Build Back Better elites all going down to Antarctica? Is it really because they're going into a bunker, or was it for something else?

Last edited:
Yeah, they just love rewriting history and they do it with a smug look on their faces.

On an equally serious note, what's up with the Build Back Better elites all going down to Antarctica? Is it really because they're going into a bunker, or was it for something else?
They are in cahoots with (((penguins))) to take over the world

They will perform a ritual of worship of Satan. No one will see them in Antarctica.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back