Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Time to LDAR

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Well I’m off work for the week so time to LDAR for the next 4 days. Currently eating Chipotle and about to check my 11 .co alerts :chad:

Studymaxxing ruined my life.
It makes me feel better tbh. I want to get 3 27inch 144 hz monitors and i will need to work for months to get those. Ragefuel

enjoy the time off

Yeah i really like Euro truck simulator 2 and it is so nice to play it like this

Can't relate tbh i don't think videogames will make me happy at this point. I need to work on surgery or I will definitely rope.

Can't relate tbh i don't think videogames will make me happy at this point. I need to work on surgery or I will definitely rope.
Video games are major lifefuel to me tbh. I started gaming again and feels so better i stop thinking other things

I've been LDARing hard these past few weeks, my homework keeps pilling up. :feelsUnreal:

enjoy your week off :feelsokman:
11 alerts? mogs me hard

I LDAR 24/7 I'm too depressed to work. Need to pressure the government to give me more NEETBuxx but they still believe I can handle a job JFL.

Well I’m off work for the week so time to LDAR for the next 4 days. Currently eating Chipotle and about to check my 11 .co alerts :chad:
Welcome to the club

I'm off work the next four months while still getting 2k trudeaubux a month

Welcome to the club

I'm off work the next four months while still getting 2k trudeaubux a month
Nice. Enjoy the benefits of Corona Chan while you can.