Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Time to kill

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I have so much free time, more than most people, and ironically it feels like I don’t have enough of it. All I ever do with it is LDAR. Whenever I am doing anything but LDAR, I always get uncomfortable and all I want to do is go back to my dark room and lay down in my bed. Probably if I had put this time towards some goal, I could have been successful at something. But I didn’t. I just don’t have the motivation.

Sometimes after long periods of LDAR I get restless and think that I might as well do something so I set out to achieve a goal. But it is always so distant which discourages me and I go back to being comfy :feelscomfy:

Sometimes this bothers me, but at the same time I question whether I truly want change and the things that go with it. I think I’m fine where I’m at.

Last edited:
You have any pissbottles

I have so much free time, more than most people, but all I ever do with it is LDAR. Whenever I am doing anything but LDAR, I always get uncomfortable and all I want to do is go back to my dark room and lay down in my bed. Probably if I had put this time towards some goal, I could have been successful at something. But I didn’t. I just don’t have the motivation.

Sometimes after long periods of LDAR I get restless and think that I might as well do something so I set out to achieve a goal. But it is always so distant which discourages me and I go back to being comfy :feelscomfy:

Sometimes this bothers me, but at the same time I question whether I truly want change and the things that go with it. I think I’m fine where I’m at.
How do you actively have so much free time

Loosers arent meant to be Winners and Vise Versa

How do you actively have so much free time
I don’t have any hobbies or interests. I’m not involved in any activities. I do the bare minimum for uni work. And I have no friends or social life. No work, no responsibilities. I’m as free as a bird

I don’t have any hobbies or interests. I’m not involved in any activities. I do the bare minimum for uni work. And I have no friends or social life. No work, no responsibilities. I’m as free as a bird
Ohhhh well tbh I guess we are in the same boat honestly I thought you meant like you do nothing