Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Time to jihadmaxx I guess

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
To give a heads-up I've been beardmaxxing these past few weeks to hide the acne.

So today I was walking home from uni and decided to enter this small little shop owned by this Surinamese guy to buy some candy.
As I was buying the candy these two Dutch teens walked by me and said "Allahu Akbar" and walked away while they giggled.
Fuark I guess this is my calling, time to move to a war-zone and fight for Allah.

@gymletethnicel Let's buy plane tickets jfl.

Fuark I guess this is my calling, time to move to a war-zone and fight for Allah.
Allah isn't real and you should rather bring the Terrorism to the united states (in gtav of course)

The only thing left is jihad fisabilillah against the tawagheet and the kuffar. Bi idnillah we will plant the flag of Tawheed from Al Andalus to Khorasan all the way to Washington. May we die as Mujahedeen and Al Shuhada. Ameen.
Mashallah this shall be achieved.

Allah isn't real and you should rather bring the Terrorism to the united states (in gtav of course)
There are already enough shootings there jfl. We just need to grab popcorn and watch the fireworks.

The only Muslims that somewhat get respect are churkas. And that's coz they aren't even Arab but Caucasian.

They look kinda based

They wouldn't have said that to u if u were not ugly

See you in the gitmo camp friend

Lailahailallah!

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Are the guys in the pic Northern Caucasians(Chechen, Dagestani etc)?

We ethnics should move to Chechnya and islammaxx tbh, the last non-cucked place on earth.

Saleem al sawarim

Lailahailallah!

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Yep ...there is no god , arabs are a proof of it

Tfw have hair all over my body but balding and can't even grow a beard

This is what it is like to be a sandnigger when you go outside. You are brutally mocked and mogged. There is no escape as a sandnigger.

The only thing left is jihad fisabilillah against the tawagheet and the kuffar. Bi idnillah we will plant the flag of Tawheed from Al Andalus to Khorasan all the way to Washington. May we die as Mujahedeen and Al Shuhada. Ameen.
The Heroic Age is over brocel. This is the time of cowardness, the time of snipers and bombs.
Saleem al sawarim
Saleel* Al Sawarim nashid l ubat.
To give a heads-up I've been beardmaxxing these past few weeks to hide the acne.

So today I was walking home from uni and decided to enter this small little shop owned by this Surinamese guy to buy some candy.
As I was buying the candy these two Dutch teens walked by me and said "Allahu Akbar" and walked away while they giggled.
@gymletethnicel Let's buy plane tickets jfl.
I regret shaving my beard it's a good way for hiding a recesseding jawline and chin
i thought about joining the military before, just go to work in the desert and isolate myself from society.
Just go to Chad and Niger and join Black Jihadists bro

Last edited: