Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Time to go wage again

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
And then get home and fall asleep drunk by myself.

best life wagie life :feelsUnreal:

Another day, another dollar :feels:

And then get home and fall asleep drunk by myself.
Using drugs as a form of escapism is the most counterproductive and foolish act. Make wealthmaxxing be your escapism. It might actually lead to you getting out of the life of a wagie.

Using drugs as a form of escapism is the most counterproductive and foolish act. Make wealthmaxxing be your escapism. It might actually lead to you getting out of the life of a wagie.
Doesn't even have to be wealthmaxxing, could also be looksmaxxing or healthmaxxing. Basically anything is better than drugs.
If you're at the bottom, the worst thing you can do is to dig yourself even deeper down.

Doesn't even have to be wealthmaxxing, could also be looksmaxxing or healthmaxxing. Basically anything is better than drugs.
If you're at the bottom, the worst thing you can do is to dig yourself even deeper down.
Looksmaxxing is a complete waste of time if you look at the stats.

You are either attractive enough to skip past the regular rule or you aren't.

But for the average man the regular rule is that women choose men based on resources (money).

1. The large majority of women marry up socio-economically, and stats even show that college educated women are 98% more likely to marry a man who has higher income than they do (so even when women are higher earners themselves, they still want a man that earns more than they do).

2. Stats show that women prefer to date and marry men that make 58% more than they do.

4. The "breadwinner" (higher earner) of a couple loses half of their assets and pays alimony to the other partner after a divorce. This is why women "marry up", it's not just hypergamy, laws like this incentivize them to do so (There are exceptions to the rule like Brittney Spears paying Kevin Ferderline, but 9 time out of 10 it's a man paying a woman, women pursue men with resources).

5. Around 50% of all marriages end in divorce with the #1 stated reason is finances.

6. Chances of divorce go up by 33% of a woman out earns her husband.

7. Men make 95% of all alimony payments.

8. Women initiate 70% of all divorces.

9. College educated women initiate 90% of all divorces (the less a woman needs a man's resources, the less committed she is to him)

I could go on and on, but the point is, if you build your wealth, it will grant you way more leverage on the dating market than "looksmaxxing" will. If you are ugly there isn't really much you can do, anything you do will be seen as "compensating" and it will be obvious to women.

I agree with healthmaxxing though, you should stay healthy for yourself.

@BlkPillPres
Thank you for that list. Gotta watch out for those foids with high education and salary.

I'm sorry bro :fuk:
It's the same for me except I can't even get drunk cause no alcohol in the sands

@BlkPillPres
Thank you for that list. Gotta watch out for those foids with high education and salary.
Gotta watch out for foids period. The stats don't show that educated and high earning women are "worse", all it shows is the "female condition". That nothing is ever enough and the more they have for themselves, the more they want to get out of a man.

A man's best bet is to never get married, bait women with your wealth and then pump and dump OR fuck prostitutes.

If you want to get married you need to move a non Western country where the laws are favorable, research the laws, and make sure that the woman can't get any money out of you if the marriage ends (structure your contracts based on the laws to have this outcome).