Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time to go to bed at 6:00 A.M. again.

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Legend
★★★★★
It’s over for nightowlcels who go to bed when normies are getting up.

I cannot sleep more than six hours.

Lucky you if you can sleep your 8 hours.

I cannot sleep more than six hours.

Lucky you if you can sleep your 8 hours.
It's not continuous sleep. I sleep for 4 hours, have to get up to use the bathroom, sleep 2 more hours, wake up again for seemingly no reason, struggle to get back to sleep and sleep another hour and then wake up feeling brutally exhausted.

It's not continuous sleep. I sleep for 4 hours, have to get up to use the bathroom, sleep 2 more hours, wake up again for seemingly no reason, struggle to get back to sleep and sleep another hour and then wake up feeling brutally exhausted.
Beyond brutal. I also wake up for peeing I think I have some issues with my bladder because it hurts me and when I want to return to sleeping, and lay down, my bladder is like burning, or I feel pressure.

Brutal peeinsomnia.

Beyond brutal. I also wake up for peeing I think I have some issues with my bladder because it hurts me and when I want to return to sleeping, and lay down, my bladder is like burning, or I feel pressure.

Brutal peeinsomnia.
Peesomnia is brutal. The medical term for it is nocturia, I believe. Imagine hoe nice it would feel if we could sleep straight through the night for 7-9 hours (or day for night owls). If I don't use the bathroom immediately after the urge to go wakes me it won't let me get back to sleep. After using the bathroom, then you are wide awake again and it's hard to sleep again. The only time in around a year I slept through for over 7 hours straight was the sleep right after I found out my father died. Even though it was a very sad day, I felt great physically the day afterwards from sleeping so well. Just think, most normies are sleeping that well most of their lives until they get older and have bladder and other health issues.

Good morning (good night) to you too. I'll be taking a nap as well

Good morning (good night) to you too. I'll be taking a nap as well
Thanks bro. Enjoy your nap. I hope my neighbors aren't going to be having any load construction projects done today because I need to sleep badly. Around 3-4 days in the last couple weeks they had trailer loads of stone in and they were shoveling it right next door by my bedroom window. The shovel grating against the metal trailer and the rocks is an obnoxious sound that won't let you sleep. I think they are adding an addition onto their house to support their growing family (sexhaver problems).

Your parents force you ?
No, I force myself because I want to keep my dad's 1971 500 horsepower Camaro and Cabin that I inherited after he passed and it takes money to do it. Those copes are so fucking fun they are worth wageslaving for.

Brutal peeinsomnia.
Peeinsomnia:lul:

i have had a fucked up sleep schedule for 2 years now

i go to bed at 4-8am

sometimes 2-3pm after spending the entire night awake

i have had a fucked up sleep schedule for 2 years now

i go to bed at 4-8am

sometimes 2-3pm after spending the entire night awake
Yep. Very similar to me

I woke up at 5 this morning

I woke up at 5 this morning
So you are an early bird then. It’s funny how when I was a little kid I naturally went to sleep ant 9pm and got up around 5am. I just turned into a night owls as I grew up