Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Time to emmigrate to North Mali:

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
Now this is the new trend Moroccan fags are doing on Instagram:

Time to join AL-Qaeda in Mali.

Anime and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race

He's a better fit for the Netherlands than most of the Moroccans living there

Muslims are based brooo
Just another Abrahamic religion written to subvert & control the masses.

If you read Mein Kampf, like I recommend to OP, you will learn Hitler & the NSDAP disliked it & eventually wished to remove it.

Julius Evola was against it also, and wrote a book on how the West(White world) needs to relinquish it & revert back to actual traditional ways.

If you read Mein Kampf, like I recommend to OP, you will learn Hitler & the NSDAP disliked it & eventually wished to remove it.

Julius Evola was against it also, and wrote a book on how the West(White world) needs to relinquish it & revert back to actual traditional ways.
My initial readings on religion reading Mein Kampf are ambiguos. In one hand I read that Hitler defended some kind of state religion -drinking somehow from a distorted christianity- than eradicating abrahamic religions theirselves.

But maybe I have to keep reading more.

BUILT FOR BBC
I'm so fucking sick of this shit on the forum, and it all started because of that @Intellectual faggot back in Summer 2023 & his tons of alts.

Now, it gets mentioned non-stop to the point it's just plain fucking irritating, as well as straight up gay.

HitlER was a puppet installed by the jews to help create Israel, he's a devil worshippER and is currently burning in Hell alongside his cocksuckER followERs