Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Time Online: Causing Issues

Choices

• Disable Time Online Plugin for Good with no replacement

Votes: 46 54.8%
  • Enable replacement plugin, but start from 0

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
Hey all,

So the time online function is causing a number of database issues. I want to give you all a heads up and possibly a choice.

We can either disable the plugin entirely or we can start over with another plugin, but the times will be wiped. We can't keep it as is right now, as the plugin is causing too many issues.

I'll let this poll run for a day or so.

I don't want to be reminded of how many hours i've spent rotting on this forum, just remove it

damn there goes my rotmaxxing

Noooooooooooooooooo

tfw you spend enough time on the forum that it shits itself

time to climb another leaderboard :feelsjuice:

If it causes issues then IMO it could just be removed

I don't think the times shown are fair; I should have much more compared to others. But because I read a lot and rarely comment, my time spent is too low compared to other users. It seems to work like this: if one posts something, it counts one online for like 40 minutes even if the one is not online reading this site. Those of us who mostly read and comment/post rarely are undercounted.

I don't think the times shown are fair; I should have much more compared to others. But because I read a lot and rarely comment, my time spent is too low compared to other users. It seems to work like this: if one posts something, it counts one online for like 40 minutes even if the one is not online reading this site. Those of us who mostly read and comment/post rarely are undercounted.
Moreover, I read the site for almost a year before I even asked for an account (because you had to explain your situation etc.).

I don't know enough to be able to answer properly:

Enable replacement plugin, but only if it does not cause the resource usage to be significantly more. Do not count time online, if it contributes to the high resource usage of this site. I spend less time here because this site is heavy. High CPU and GPU usage and electricity is super expensive now.​

Im proud of my time spent online and I enjoy timemogging fakecels

Shut up, bitch

starting from 0 seems not that bad tbh

Janny, are you ok?

Forum feels empty without the time online counter

When the niggers running the site are shittiers

Good either disabling it or resetting it would be fine with me. Seeing how i have almost 250 days on here is pretty depressing

Replacement plugin but query the DB for the current online times and save them for later, restore them to the new plugin.

I would rather you disable the time plugin altogether.

Agreed.
would be better if there were an option for the user to hide it.

add repuatation like in other forums, just to see what's it's like

I had 16 days of online period.

like a reputation post count, just like in looksmax, neets.net, etc...
that would be quite interesting ngl, it will make people more known based on what people view the value of their posts rather than rotting here or having a recent join date

Doesn't matter to me, but isn't there really a way to copy the current counts into the new plugin? Idk how it looks from the database side, but I imagine it's just an entry in a database with user's ID and time in seconds or something: even if the new plugin uses a different format, wouldn't it be possible to run some script to copy, edit and paste the times we have now? (I imagine installing the plugin means a few minutes of downtime anyway)

104 days online wasted for nothing :cryfeels:

Gigasuifuel for anyone with over 50 days online, all of it just gone. :feelsrope:

its a opportunity to be on the new leaderboard :smonk:
Longtime users who've spent the equivalent of a year (or more) here will be timemogged by graycels who'll troll here for a few months, then get bored and leave. :lul:

Last edited:
Longtime users who've spent the equivalent of a year (or more) here will be timemogged by graycels who'll troll here for a few months, then get bored and leave. :lul:
as god intended