Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill time is so brutal

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Officer
It’s one of the most brutal parts of life because everything you do is determined by time

Obviously it is a social construct, but our time here is not forever. I look at my peers and think to myself “they are no special from the rest of society” they are just people keeping the system alive who will eventually grow old as well.

So I come to the conclusion that, I have no business being around these people, because nearly everyone is a product of their environment or family setting, therefore I want nothing to do with anyone.

The whole point of being a normie is that you conform to social standards and blend in with the masses, it’s not always a bad thing but a lot of normies live through anonymity and have the same personality.

That’s the problem with this world, everyone is just a fucking stereotype, hiding beneath the guises of what’s around them. And this is what kills off the magic of this world, this overwhelming pressure to conform to what’s the current thing.

The people you know currently will be a fragment of the past, the youth of the women today will be erased because of time. Now I know my place in this world, another out of 8 billion.

In just 100 years there will be BILLIONS of all new people in the world and for men like us who will never have families, we are going to be completely forgotten. I don’t even remember my great grandfather’s name nor do I know anything about him

I completely agree, that's it. People use revolutionary ideologies to say that the same human being then is different from the past and will be even more different in the future, and no, it's not like that, literature is the same.

Great post, at first. This is part of my substance of thought.

In just 100 years there will be BILLIONS of all new people in the world and for men like us who will never have families, we are going to be completely forgotten. I don’t even remember my great grandfather’s name nor do I know anything about him
exactly, we have no sort of importance, all we can do is write our history.