Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Time is so annoying

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
When you're young you can't wait to get older and move on from the bad memories acquired in elementary school/middle school/ high school however, once you get older you want to turn back time and become younger but at the same time you really don't want to experience those same issues. I know what I'm saying sounds incoherent and stupid but I find it difficult to fully express how horrible the agepill is. Don't worry next year you'll make friends, have a social life, celebrate your birthday, get a girlfriend, make awesome memories. Every year this is said and before you know it your 30. By then all your classmates have started to settle down, they've had kids, they've made so many new experiences but you are still a KHHV incel. For those with siblings you suddenly notice you're an uncle, but deep down even your nieces and nephew know something is wrong with you. 40 hits, you notice a decline in your senses, people will audibly say "eww your too old", being a creep is now fully solidified. 50 hits, still KHHV, lonely, a lot uglier than you were 20-30 years ago, by now you might become a granduncle, 2 generations have gone by you, no memories, nothing. 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's whatever age you pass thats it. NOTHING. Thats all, there was to it, NEET or Wageslave while building 0 memories and passing on and then the government collects everything you have and you're forgotten of. The lineage ends with you and you don't even become a thought. I don't want this to sound depressing or sad, but I've been pondering about this for a while now.

I dont count dates and time no more

cuckhold trait

I've been sitting in my room and rotting since I was like 6. 21 years later and nothing's changed. The only good memories I have are of when I was a kid and was too stupid and naive to be depressed about my situation. The rest is trauma.

I concur if you don't make something of yourself you'll dread being old with nothing to die happy about even if with very few possessions.

It's inevitable that the agepill destroys your dating prospects (if you had any to begin with) and once you've missed out on teen love, you might as well throw in the towel. Every pill is brutal in its own way, but the agepill is among the worst for sure.

It's even more brutal when you spend years doing nothing and then find something you would've liked to be doing all along. For normies, it's easy - fuck toilets, get a job and have kids, or become a failed normie. Meanwhile, all of us are sent on individual paths that we have to find ourselves and it doesn't help that we're showered with nonsensical bluepills since birth.

I hope when I'm 40, I'll have the balls to leave this cursed place because life will only get more and more brutal and meaningless the older I get. The only thing that might stop me is if normies want me to die, but from what I've seen, they don't care if we live or die, as long as we stay silent and hidden so that we don't break their suspension of disbelief.

I've been sitting in my room and rotting since I was like 6. 21 years later and nothing's changed.
Same. If I had been blackpilled from the start, I would have at least tried to make the most out of my shitty genes with physical activity, mewing, supplements/steroids/HGH, whatever it would take. No one told me how much more brutal life was going to get and what steps to take. I only had a suspicion it would get worse, but also a false hope I'd be a "late bloomer" or whatever. Parents are either clueless or evil, sometimes both.

Today is worse than yesterday, but better than tomorrow.
Age pill is brutal