Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Time goes by so fast. I miss my childhood.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I feel like it was yesterday. Playing early version of Minecraft on my shitty laptop. It was summer morning of 2010. I was 9 years old. Around 10 am I left my house and played all day with my friends doing kids stuff. In the evening along with my best friend we bought Coca Cola, ordered pizza and he stayed in my house. We played LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga all night. I will never expierence those moments again :feelscry: :feelscry: . They are only in my memory now. Now I’m 19. I am suppose to go to university this year. But what’s the point? Childhood was the peak of my life. After that it got exponentially worse with each year. I have no reason to beleive it will ever get better. Life robbed me of my innocence and hope. Leaving only despair and hatred for this world. I don’t want to live anymore.

you’ve only just felt the tip of life’s pen0r, senor

god that music is legit ropefuel, brings back so many memories, I'll never get to relive my childhood

It only gets worse.

You are only considered a child up until you are thirteen, then you are considered an adolescence up until 18. The majority of your life statistically speaking will be while you are an adult and having a good childhood honestly means nothing if you willl suffer as an adult. Parents should do everything they can to mentally prepare their children (young boys) like they are going into battle on their 18th birthday because literally the entire world will not give a shit about your existence whatsoever. If you were not warned or not given the tools to succeed (just forget looks for a second) you are completely fucked and have to figure it all out on your own and will be behind on life entirely.

:feelsbadman:
4BA1E620 CDCD 454B 9E5D A4A2707E86AA

feels like yesterday when i played animal crossing on my ninentoDS without a care in the world

You can't go home again. The fact that we'll never be able to experience teenage love or the simple joy of having a loyal group of friends to explore town with is absolutely fucking horrible. I wish we had a second chance at this

One dont realize how fast time goes

You can't go home again. The fact that we'll never be able to experience teenage love or the simple joy of having a loyal group of friends to explore town with is absolutely fucking horrible. I wish we had a second chance at this
View attachment 211151
Brutal. I wish I could go back in time.

Back when minecraft was good and didnt have this stupid useless updates.

Back when minecraft was good and didnt have this stupid useless updates.
Yeah my favorite version was the one with ligh green grass. I spent most time playing it becuase I didn’t know how to update.

Yeah my favorite version was the one with ligh green grass. I spent most time playing it becuase I didn’t know how to update.
Do you renember herobrine? Dude that was soo freaking cool its one of the best internet myths/legends imo

Do you renember herobrine? Dude that was soo freaking cool its one of the best internet myths/legends imo
Yes, I completely believed in it btw. I remember watching a Minecraft let’s play where the YouTube went on a journey after new update to get more clay. After he came back his house was ruined and burning. There was a message saying hero brine or something. I believed it really happened :feelskek:

Yes, I completely believed in it btw. I remember watching a Minecraft let’s play where the YouTube went on a journey after new update to get more clay. After he came back his house was ruined and burning. There was a message saying hero brine or something. I believed it really happened :feelskek:
Same:lul: dude i want to believe so bad that he can appear in the alpha beta versions if you have like 1000 hours in your world or something. God i miss Minecraft what a great game it made history :feelscry::cryfeels:

I wish I had memories to look back on. I don't remember anything from below 20 bc of c-ptsd.

>minecraft, not roblox
not a single gametick

I didn’t play Mc I played age of empires and Star Wars battlefront 2

u guys ordered pizza all by yourself at 9?

You're only 19? Time goes faster as you get older so If you think time goes by fast now just you wait.

I remember those days too.
Little did I know the pain this world had in store for me, the regret, the loneliness, the hate, the rejection, the addiction, and the isolation.
Little did I know that I would never get to experience love, joy, peace, or important milestones in life.
Little did I know that at 17, I had already lived the large majority of my life.
Little did I know that I would commit suicide by blowing my brains out in order to finally feel peace.

Mogs me. I had helicopter parents and only really spent some time playing with my sister.

Most of my time was spent playing with LEGOs alone and running around my grandmas backyard thinking I was a soldier in the American Civil War ( My interest at the time ).
This was when I was 11.

Brutal. Nostalgia is strong, It hits hard sometimes. But the moments we never had, the love that never were, is actually more painful

minecraft was based