Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Time for kikecels to join ranks with the ethnics

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
@tehgymcel420 @chudur-budur @starcrapoo @omnilet
Just like ethnics, foids of the kike race consider sex with unattractive and average kike males to “rape”. Just like How ethnic foids consider sex with mostly all ethnic men to be “rape.” Also let’s gets real kikecels can’t attractive Aryan stacys unless they Hollywood maxx like weinstein and that carries #metoo risks.

Weinstein was the king of statusmaxx. I remember one foid called him a "creature". JFL if he wasnt a multimillionaire he would have died a virgin.

Weinstein was the king of statusmaxx. I remember one foid called him a "creature". JFL if he wasnt a multimillionaire he would have died a virgin.
Yea definitely he woulda posted on here or IT

are you a white ashkenazi jew or do you look like a arabcel like the other jews

are you a white ashkenazi jew or do you look like a arabcel like the other jews
I’ll invite you to a chat to see. Lemme know what you think. I think I look arab

Hitlercels, thoughts?

lmao what a cunt

Tbh Jews are ethnics(even Ashkenazi "white" jews), which I will create a thread on)

So we are already on board

brutal.
but at least some can probably white pass in some areas.

She just needs a 6'4" aryan blonde chad's cock and rim his butthole and they made an entire article out of it.

Tell us something we don't know.

@kikecel Thoughts?

They need to be drafted, conscripted & press ganged into the elite Incelican Guard, Incelutionary Corps of the Incel Republican Army

Fuck kikes, they've inbred for thousands of years which is why mental illnesses is rampant in the Jewish community (probably why most looks ugly as fuck). In addition they're the reason why we're suffering, prominent feminists were kike whores.

She just needs a 6'4" aryan blonde chad's cock and rim his butthole and they made an entire article out of it.

Tell us something we don't know.
Yea tbh
Fuck kikes, they've inbred for thousands of years which is why mental illnesses is rampant in the Jewish community (probably why most looks ugly as fuck). In addition they're the reason why we're suffering, prominent feminists were kike whores.

I mean it’s kinda funny and ironic ‘cuz it’s the kikes themselves exacerbating the bluepill, soyfulness, degeneracy and the breakdown of traditional family values.

lmao she's now sucking Tyrone's fat cock

*billionaire.

Weinstein ascended through money and power and foids were pissed that his statusmaxxing actually worked. Kikecels can ascend but they'll be hated for it.

Weinstein ascended through money and power and foids were pissed that his statusmaxxing actually worked. Kikecels can ascend but they'll be hated for it.
idk if ascension is possible at all for kikecels in the post #metoo era.

@Yerberito

When their magic goes out of control and works against them

@tehgymcel420 @chudur-budur @starcrapoo @omnilet
Just like ethnics, foids of the kike race consider sex with unattractive and average kike males to “rape”. Just like How ethnic foids consider sex with mostly all ethnic men to be “rape.” Also let’s gets real kikecels can’t attractive Aryan stacys unless they Hollywood maxx like weinstein and that carries #metoo risks.
Kikes should not be allowed into the brotherhood for the same reasons foids aren't allowed.

Kikes should not be allowed into the brotherhood for the same reasons foids aren't allowed.
Why not? A ugly kike foid rejects her kikematch and leaves him involuntary celibate