Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TIL that insulting a female over the internet is "evil"

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
What will those poor girls do? One guy refused to orbit them and even called them ugly!! Truly the Hitler of our time. :(
Also, someone that young shouldn't even be vlogging - yet they do so anyway for attention, money, and validation like the whores they are. They should be purged off the internet.

What a bunch of whiteknights, jumping at every chance to defend m'ladies with their tiny cocks of justice.

loled at the preemptive strike

"BAN FREE SPEECH"

"END HATE SPEECH"

Everything you do as a sub5 male is evil in the eyes of females

but insulting an incel is celebrated

As fucked up as this might seem at first sight, this is a good thing. Females aren't grateful when they receive compliments. Instead they let it get to their heads and become bitchy. Their psychology is the exact inverse of our own. The only time women are nice is when they have felt our rejection and pain. I say this 4chan user is doing God's work.

Last edited:
As fucked up as this might seem at first sight, this is a good thing. Females aren't grateful when they receive complimentsth. Instead they let it get to their heads and become bitchy. Their psychology is the exact inverse of our own. The only time women are nice is when they have felt our rejection and pain. I say this 4chan user is doing God's work.
Exactly, they should be humbled.

I never thought about it like that, this guy puts up a good case. They need to be humbled, so they might give a chance to an incel at their schools.

Cucktears: "I stand against bullying"
Also Cucktears: bullies people who cannot find a girlfriend

0 AM

Stupid cunt thinks foids deserve all the love and support and self-esteem by others. But they turn around and tell incels to shower and stop complaining when they're suicidal and depressed.

I love insulting cunts. They're subhuman scum.

View attachment 6922
Stupid cunt thinks foids deserve all the love and support and self-esteem by others. But they turn around and tell incels to shower and stop complaining when they're suicidal and depressed.

This is how it always goes, women receive unlimited validation and sympathy while men should "suck it up and stfu" (except Chad of course)
Also JFL @ "cyberbullying" what a meme if this is all you have to deal with, try going through what I did in middle and high school

Also JFL @ "cyberbullying" what a meme if this is all you have to deal with, try going through what I did in middle and high school
But you're a privileged heterosexual male, you can't be bullied.

What will those poor girls do? One guy refused to orbit them and even called them ugly!! Truly the Hitler of our time. :(
Also, someone that young shouldn't even be vlogging - yet they do so anyway for attention, money, and validation like the whores they are. They should be purged off the internet.

What a bunch of whiteknights, jumping at every chance to defend m'ladies with their tiny cocks of justice.

They are what they hate, they jump at the occasion to defen muh ladies and at the same time, they mock other cucks for doing the same, i bet the cuck who posted that would open doors for and give his clothes to random cunts on the streets when it's raining.

but chad abusing them and beating them up is just a ok. he's so damaged they need to fix him

Cucks: defending mi'ladies to the end of time.

He is doing god's work.
We should start doing that aswell.

LMAO are they taking 4chan on now? Man they're like the mothers who cry about video game violence, they're universally hated by everyone. Only their liberal commie feminist friends like them.

LMAO are they taking 4chan on now? Man they're like the mothers who cry about video game violence, they're universally hated by everyone. Only their liberal commie feminist friends like them.
4chan is home to normies nowadays anyways, IT isn't even targeting incels anymore, they're just taking extreme actions and pinning them on incels. Even r9k is filled with normies and fakecels who are just fucked up people but get laid anyways.

He's doing God's work. Put those future THOTs into their place.

4chan is home to normies nowadays anyways, IT isn't even targeting incels anymore, they're just taking extreme actions and pinning them on incels. Even r9k is filled with normies and fakecels who are just fucked up people but get laid anyways.

Now THAT sounds like a mental illness.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back