Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tiktok's problem goes well beyond just feminism

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Tiktok allows you to rip a complete song from the internet and post your body to it with that song, with no consequences, you can't get striked easily on tiktok.

The result is bimbo culture and the people who don't need money getting it by stealing other people's songs, no talent bums selling their body.

This isn't normal, this is just way more unfair than it used to be. Curryland/heaven is based for banning tiktok.

TikTok just shows what priorities women really have.

"Hey Chads and lonely cashcows!!! Did you know that I have ass and tits?!?! Interesting, huh?!"

TikTok 304s are cancer to this world. And simps, too.

TikTok just shows what priorities women really have.

"Hey Chads and lonely cashcows!!! Did you know that I have ass and tits?!?! Interesting, huh?!"

TikTok 304s are cancer to this world. And simps, too.
Completely right about that. I would certainly acknowledge tiktok blackpills you when you see the views someone's body with a stolen song can get, low effort, under a minute. It does blackpill you.

Thank god I deleted shittok 5 months ago. That app went to shit.

I’m glad I never installed tik tok

I don't understand the vertical recording style. It's objectively inferior to watching something in horizontal 16:9. That cancer has spread to youtube too.

I don't understand the vertical recording style. It's objectively inferior to watching something in horizontal 16:9. That cancer has spread to youtube too.
I disagree it's easier to jerk off when it's vertical