Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over TikTok was A Jewish Invention To Push More Agendas and end masculinity and Futher gynocentry.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
So my younger sister who is 11 has a tiktok account with half a 1000 followers and arleady has a bigger social life than I ever fucking had! But that's a story for another time.

And I scrolled through the 'for you page' out of curiousity. And I have to be brutally honest. IT IS FUCKING ovER! And I really mean it... The amount of degeneracy and men showing off their smooth skin and putting on filters is fucking embarrassing and feminine af.

So much fruity and faggot-like behaviour. I even saw black Tyrone's(who you would think are tough thugmaxxers at first glance) acting gay and feminine af. Literally if you want to understand normie behaviour just go on tiktok. The app is literally evidence of
how gynocentric the world is becoming and the demise of masculinity. Not even kidding. I cringed so hard. I honestly regret opening the app. I swear to god it is fucking over!!

Women literally expose their true nature and get praised for it in the comments "yass sis I feel that way about men too!" "Omg so honest". Men are losing touch of what makes them a man "masculinity" and females are literally are given the upper hand. The world is falling down and they will be more incels and failed normies in the future... believe me! Please boyos don't open this cringe app. You will lose hope.

Its only gonna get worse boyos!! TikTok was a Jewish invention made by the Satan worshipping kikes and freemasons. One of their tools to ruin the world. I'm honestly believe Jewish elites are using this app to push their agendas along with other sources of media.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: (inb4 "ooh nice a schizo thread" insert: family guy meme)

it comes from chinks tho

TikTok is giga depressing because it's just the logical conclusion of the efforts to maximize social media addiction. TikTok is exceptionally addictive because it managed to create a system that allowed people to discover and enjoy what they actually want to see. The algorithm is fluid, fast and effecient. The beauty of the top TikTok stars is through the fucking roof because the platform can successfully weed out the top 0,1% of the population from the rest.

Most zoomer normies/chads act super gay.

it comes from chinks tho
chinks collaborated with kikes during communist china they dealt with the jew rothschild and they helped get Mao into power to turn china into a puppet for the jews