Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ''tiktok'' toilet gets splattERed after ''skydiving''

Giphy 1

Good. Why do people in the comments always feel the need to mention that it's a waste because she was beautiful. I fucking hate men/people sometimes, simping for a fucking dead woman.

Good riddance, humans are dumbest creatures putting themselves in life threatening situations for nothing.

Good. Why do people in the comments always feel the need to mention that it's a waste because she was beautiful. I fucking hate men/people sometimes, simping for a fucking dead woman.

I bet she's reincarnated into a subhuman curry male

bye bye whore

a philosophy student
Pro: she stopped wasting money on pointless degree
Con: who's gonna pay her debt ????

Good riddance, humans are dumbest creatures putting themselves in life threatening situations for nothing.
Reminds me of this retard called moe sargi who does it to "feel alive"

She isnt dead. Shes resting on the floor.

Thank god we should gather all college women and push them out of a 100,000 ft drop from airplane in gta:panties::feelswhere::feelsPop::feelsjuice::society: face first

Last edited:
This

Little bit of LifeFuel to brighten my day. Good riddance, whore :feelsautistic: