Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting TikTok simps need to be beheaded in some video game

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I'm stalking TikTok profiles of foids I know and the amount of comments like "omg you are the most beautiful girl i've seen here, I can't believe you don't have more followers" or some cringe sexual jokes is sickening. What do these subhumans think they'll achieve with these comments? I hate seeing the ego of these whores that I know in real life being inflated by some horny simps.

I've also seen bald 40 year old boomer dads leaving such comments but honestly I can't even be mad at them because that's just funny.

simps=another version of an incel but incel none the less , they are suffering too, their only cope is that they get some form of recognition and validation from these foids

Its hilarious how much clout and ego (and even money in some cases) a plain Jane can get from these retards :lul:

simps=another version of an incel but incel none the less , they are suffering too, their only cope is that they get some form of recognition and validation from these foids
They don't even like their comments though lmao. At least a few guys are calling them out for being simps. But not nearly enough.

They don't even like their comments though lmao. At least a few guys are calling them out for being simps. But not nearly enough.
one part of me pities them another part of them wishes them the noose on their necks

Yes, a lot of self-proclaimed normies are just bluepilled incels. They're still our enemies no matter what their struggle is, though, until they accept the blackpill.

@uninstall thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back