Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tiktok proves that stacies are attracted to money

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I keep seeing a bunch of whores shaking their asses on tiktok and they are always in high end places, tourist spots or expensive houses.
Sometimes even in groups of just females with the only male recording.

Thoughts?

I keep seeing a bunch of whores shaking their asses on tiktok and they are always in high end places, tourist spots or expensive houses.
Sometimes even in groups of just females with the only male recording.

Thoughts?
Stacies can easily fuck 100 chads with ease unlike beckies, sex with Chad loses novelty to them, so they pursue something less common, being betabuxxed by millionaires and live the top 0.1% life.

El Enemigo

You don't need trans tok to prove that, foids are selfish creatures by nature. Trans tok just exemplified it.

Just be betabuxx theory

notice how the guys they are with are attractive though?

look at cocobliss i think her name is the guy she is with is a tyrone :feelskek:

With money it is easy to pay them to lick-suck their feet, to fuck them, get head from them, money-hungry teen girls and females in general are not the only one, everyone is money-hungry, money is all.

Just be betabuxx theory

notice how the guys they are with are attractive though?

look at cocobliss i think her name is the guy she is with is a tyrone :feelskek:
They are average, nothing special.

They're attracted to the money, but not the man who provides it.