Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [TikTok] Most SAVAGE tiktok suifuel I've seen in my life

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

it says "imagine being 20 and having never had a gf" and he's a fucking chad jfl, and in comments there's a lot of foids praising him

meanwhile im 27yo, khhv and legit ugly

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

GAHHHHHH WHATBTHE FUCKKKKKK

Thats not a chad you fucking retard

fwiw I'd rather be dead than be a teenager with ear-piercings posting on TikTok.

26 here and i'm allready planning to rope

Inb4 Not chad, truecel in 2020

Nah. If I could be a masculine, testosterone filled, handsome, confident, blue-eyed chad who could get any girl I want, I would. But having piercings and making retarded TikToks is disgusting. I would rather be who I am now than be that dude; I would rope if I woke up one day like that.

But life is nothing but a cope for everyone in different ways anyways.

What is it with these TikTok users trying to be funny by acting like faggots ?

This is very unsettling.

@Colvin76 thoughts?

It's a joke about consuming soy food and sucking soy-filled dick.
greycel joke
Jfl normie at best
cope, he has a good jawline, and foids are praising him a lot in comments
What is it with these TikTok users trying to be funny by acting like faggots ?
cope, i'd do that if i had the looks to back it up and it could get me laid
Nah. If I could be a masculine, testosterone filled, handsome, confident, blue-eyed chad who could get any girl I want, I would. But having piercings and making retarded TikToks is disgusting. I would rather be who I am now than be that dude; I would rope if I woke up one day like that.

But life is nothing but a cope for everyone in different ways anyways.
... stop coping brocel

greycel joke

Go watch the Joe Rogan podcast, increase your IQ, and then come back to me when you have supreme intellectual powers to understand my humor.

(Also, in case youre retarded, this comment is a joke, no, Joe Rogan podcast does NOT increase your iq)

Not gonna click that garbage.

Go watch the Joe Rogan podcast, increase your IQ, and then come back to me when you have supreme intellectual powers to understand my humor.

(Also, in case youre retarded, this comment is a joke, no, Joe Rogan podcast does NOT increase your iq)
ok greycel

He seems like a fag

Also, if you don't believe that women are becoming attracted to soy filled pieces of shit, here you go:

He seems like a fag
cope, he gets laid and we dont
Also, if you don't believe that women are becoming attracted to soy filled pieces of shit, here you go:

who cares

who cares

I would think that members of a likely honeypot site who would risk getting put on a blacklist to talk about their relationship problems would want to talk about what women think of men.

I don't know, maybe I'm just not smart enough to figure that out.

Cringe, he seems like a faggot

I would think that members of a likely honeypot site who would risk getting put on a blacklist to talk about their relationship problems would want to talk about what women think of men.

I don't know, maybe I'm just not smart enough to figure that out.
COPE

Cringe, he seems like a faggot
COPE
you know the suifuel has gotten too brutal when most comments are copes jfl

He’s a normie. He could ascend quite easily but he also looks kinda gay.

He’s a normie. He could ascend quite easily but he also looks kinda gay.
what the fuck

is this chads.co or what

he GIGAMOGS ME into oblivion

Why do you retards keep posting this retarded website

It’s over if you’re sub-10

Cope!!!!! You know you would switch lives with him in an instant
nah

he mogs me and probably gets a number of women, but wouldn't want to change my essence into edgy soy.

How is that chad, hightier normie at best depending on his height

So azusa what do you thinkof the op think he 3945153

i dont get it?
nvm didnt see below text

Pretty good song.
Demi Lovato - ft Joe Jonas - This Is Me

I still agree with the sub8 rule. But he's proof that if NT(social connections) then sub6.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back