Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tiktok is absolute cancer and ruined the zoomer generation

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★
This is all they will be ever known for. Tiktok is the most jewish, cringe NPC shit ever. You need to have the IQ of a vegetable to film yourself doing attention-whoring or embarassing shit and post it online.

Tiktokers should all me minecrafted in minecraft

braindead NPCs

The choggers have succeeded in creating a whole generation in the West with an average IQ of 50.

They are like clowns at a circus; us smart people can point and laugh at these tiktok fags

Tiktok isn’t made by kikes, but chink elites. Some people say it was meticulously designed to bump their enemies intelligence down to level of children, and it isn’t that hard to believe. They’re definitely prepared for something big.
Canada is secretly owned by Chinese fentanyl empires and ive gotta fuckin take em down.

Glad I never downloaded it

Instagram is enough

As for the last girl at least she didn't lie about what she's attracted to. As opposed to all the women who lie and say "I love nerds teehee". It's like damn just admit you like NT hypermasculine men. At least she's an honest whore.

Let the normies burn:feelscomfy:

Last edited:
This is why I didn't give a shit when it got censored

As for the last girl at least she didn't lie about what she's attracted to. As opposed to all the women who lie and say "I love nerds teehee". It's like damn just admit you like NT hypermasculine men. At least she's an honest whore.
She's still lying. You think just because a Chad plays games she won't fuck him?

Some Chads are literally drug addicted losers who don't even have a bed. Muh competitive. Lying whore.

This is all they will be ever known for. Tiktok is the most jewish, cringe NPC shit ever. You need to have the IQ of a vegetable to film yourself doing attention-whoring or embarassing shit and post it online.

View attachment 1183623View attachment 1183622

View attachment 1183624

Tiktokers should all me minecrafted in minecraft

braindead NPCs

Fuck chinktok :lasereyes:

The choggers have succeeded in creating a whole generation in the West with an average IQ of 50.

They are like clowns at a circus; us smart people can point and laugh at these tiktok fags

Tiktok isn’t made by kikes, but chink elites. Some people say it was meticulously designed to bump their enemies intelligence down to level of children, and it isn’t that hard to believe. They’re definitely prepared for something big.
Canada is secretly owned by Chinese fentanyl empires and ive gotta fuckin take em down.

Glad I never downloaded it

Instagram is enough

Let the normies burn:feelscomfy:

I like that Tiktok is our accelerator to societal doom

Only for west tho, tiktok in china is way different

Hmm China is full of white knights, simps, neets, and total NPCs. They're finished in their own way

This is why I didn't give a shit when it got censored

She's still lying. You think just because a Chad plays games she won't fuck him?

Some Chads are literally drug addicted losers who don't even have a bed. Muh competitive. Lying whore.

Remember in china anything degenerate is censored on TikTok. They are only permitted to post things that make sense like science, art related

In the west everything is allowed and we know the result

It’s a weapon.

Normies are just brainwashed NPCs

TikTok whores should be shot on sight.

TikTok users are lower than dogs and are dumber than a pile of bricks.