Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL tiktok has to be the biggest blackpill repository ive ever seen

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
never have i seen such constant blackpills from an app before tbh. nothing but the truth, toilets are doing our jobs for us

Attachments

• P3Y9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ2LnJlZGQuaXQlMkZxNmRobzdnN2p2bTQxJTJGREFTSF83MjAlM0Zzb3VyY2UlM0RmYWxsYm...mp4
    4.1 MB
She's ugly though. Ugly girls feel more entitled to Chads than pretty girls. I bet she will end up with some Asian betabuxx.

she wants big dick? but dick size doesnt matter some here say 4 inches is all you need?????!!!!!!

I thought it was dating sites and apps like Tinder which shows the real blackpill. TikTok is just Vine renamed.

If height> muscle, and looks = personality, therefore, height>face.

Looks=personality

Fucking brootal, you heard from the ricewhore your selves bluepillers looks = personalitly.

Its over for gymcels, basically said innate traits such as height and dick size are more important than the hard work ur putting in for your body

fuck u asian bitch the only equal sign that will show is your vagina when i forcefully enter it with my penis

Fucking brootal, you heard from the ricewhore your selves bluepillers looks = personalitly.
View attachment 217847
Its over for gymcels, basically said innate traits such as height and dick size are more important than the hard work ur putting in for your body
Jfl, I think the context she means it in is that looks and personality are of equal level, not that looks is how she perceives personality. Although, we all know the truth, to toilets, looks >>> personality.

Jfl, I think the context she means it in is that looks and personality are of equal level, not that looks is how she perceives personality. Although, we all know the truth, to toilets, looks >>> personality.
She meant it like that, but we all know what it really means. Your looks are your personality.

My bio checks out.
Based and blackpilled, indeed son.

When woman say you need to improve your personality, it really means, improve your looks.

I'd rip her arms off ngl

Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

Indeed its black pilled and suifuel at the same time

You could make a thread with identical points and IT would screenshot it and call you a violent women-hater.