Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal TikTok has permanently fucked up foids standards forever

Shiit, even my 15 y old foid sister is becoming massive selfish bitch after having TIkTok shit and bunch of other degenerate apps :feelsUgh:
F this clown world :feelsrope:
if your sis is 15 y/o and living in the west she already has taken 10 D from different chads

The situation is completely irreperable too.
The only solution is total collapse. Thankfully this has happened countless times in history for the exact same reason.
But the collapse will be accelerated because men are able to communicate things across the internet so information spreads faster.

The only solution is total collapse. Thankfully this has happened countless times in history for the exact same reason.
But the collapse will be accelerated because men are able to communicate things across the internet so information spreads faster.
What sort of collapses in history?

What sort of collapse would happen now?

I do agree some sort of collapse of some system or something could help.

What sort of collapses in history?

What sort of collapse would happen now?

I do agree some sort of collapse of some system or something could help.
Competency crisis and men dropping out. Infrastructure dwindles to South Africa tier with rolling blackouts and police become increasingly unreliable. Eventually something new will be born from that.

Competency crisis and men dropping out. Infrastructure dwindles to South Africa tier with rolling blackouts and police become increasingly unreliable. Eventually something new will be born from that.
That is a good point yeah, I think I could be competent at something we need like water, electricity anything whatever the fuck but I have just been pushed out of society.

That is a good point yeah, I think I could be competent at something we need like water, electricity anything whatever the fuck but I have just been pushed out of society.
Pushed out in a bad way.
If we had our own land away from people to grow our own food, raise animals, collect our own water, generate our own electricity, then we would be insulated from civilizational decay. If I had that I would be happy that society doesn't accept me.
Unfortunately that usually costs a lot of money, at the very cheapest, it cost a dozen or so thousand dollars.

just fyi Tiktok is banned in India
so most curries you would see on it are non-residents = curries living outside India

after Tiktok ban majority of these narcissist fucks shifted to Instagram so you may blame us for that cancer
Isn't it harder for your average curry foid to get followers on Instagram tho?

exactly

I've heard foids say statusmaxxed guys who are verified message them

fucking hell dude, how do you even compete as the average guy?

foids have unlimited options

The situation is completely irreperable too.

I occasionally have pondered the state of inceldom and the world thanks to this forum, I find the solution in my mind is to take steps backwards in terms of technology and the internet but my life experiences shows you cannot go backwards with things in life.

For example try revisiting an old game you used to play as a kid, once you get past the half an hour of nostalgia playing it you will think to yourself "How the fuck did I used to play this"

So the only way is to adapt and go forward, perhaps the current adaptations to the environment necesarry right now are just entirely unfair (be tall be handsome be rich) and the standards are being propped up.

Or perhaps we collectively have been unable to find ways to adapt and go forward properly, not just on an individual level but collectively too, I am more inclined to think its the first part that these standards are unfair and there are statistics that lean into this, but perhaps it is not impossible that collectively something could happen to make inceldom better than worse, like having a good public space to meet people to make friends and find people of the opposite gender, perhaps that is just my naivety or my willingness to not give in and blame outside factors so easily.
There's only one way forward and women will hate it.

Social media has caused scrawny flat-chested foids to think they're top 10, when in reality they're useless sex toys for Chad. This, in the process, has also made them narcissistic whores and resentful towards men, despite fucking a whole lot of them
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

No bro, you don't understand. Foids are supposed to have high standards, and that's how an 'efficient genetic filter' is maintained.

No bro, you don't understand. Foids are supposed to have high standards, and that's how an 'efficient genetic filter' is maintained.
The fact they find braindead niggers attractive is proof it's failed.

social media in general was the one of the biggest mistakes in history

I've heard older guys who were teens in the 2000s and beforehand say how much easier dating was, especially in high school.

and now foids have complete control over all the guys they want and their standards are forever sky high.

social media in general was the one of the biggest mistakes in history

I've heard older guys who were teens in the 2000s and beforehand say how much easier dating was, especially in high school.

and now foids have complete control over all the guys they want and their standards are forever sky high.
Agreed completely. Ironic considering social media was originally no doubt created by neets and incels.

It's Jeremy Meeks' bastards who will bring about new innovations in the world for the next generations (whatever that will be left of it).

It's Jeremy Meeks' bastards who will bring about new innovations in the world for the next generations (whatever that will be left of it).
Their innovations? Raising crime rates!

Isn't it harder for your average curry foid to get followers on Instagram tho?
not at all, if she's above 5 foid she will get a hoard of internet simps on instagram easily; they can easily get more than 50 thousands or so in short time if they start going naked

there is a trend on instagram going on nowadays here where instawhores would put a 15-some second video of them changing, from towel to final dress in snips, occasionally showing some skin in poses and all and that is getting them lots of notoriety and all

not at all, if she's above 5 foid she will get a hoard of internet simps on instagram easily; they can easily get more than 50 thousands or so in short time if they start going naked

there is a trend on instagram going on nowadays here where instawhores would put a 15-some second video of them changing, from towel to final dress in snips, occasionally showing some skin in poses and all and that is getting them lots of notoriety and all
Rage fuel.

This is why the blackpill and redpill did well on tiktok, it would've been just 2 topics to shit on.

Didn't they suppress them?
Yeah they did but both initially started out from yt content or forum content being added there now you've got people trying to make a name for themselves.

Yeah nigs are evolutionary leftovers with no further use
Brutal, wish we could go back but we can not.
You mean where they show like a "GRWM" (Get Ready With Me) or "Outfits I would wear if I was a teacher" and stupid shit like that lol

My boomer cousin told me I should only need to apply to 10 jobs a couple weeks ago and he is a 6'5 gymmaxed mogger.
If you're 6'5 that is probably true. It's easy to get well paid jobs like CEO if you're tall

Absolutely. We need to declare Jihad on the physical infrastructure that supports the servers that host ShitTok and other such female empowering platforms as they only serve to exacerbate the collective misery of all incels while l simultaneously enhancing the prestige, status and pretentious cuntishness of the worst of humanity (women).

It might be time for incels to meet up and create chaos bubbles.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back