Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal TikTok has permanently fucked up foids standards forever

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
TikTok has had a worse effect long term on dating than any dating app. It's ensured any foid can make an account and get hundreds of simps. I know foids irl who are incredibly ugly and within a week of TikTok they had a thousand followers. All of this has had an insane effect on their ego.

I suspect the aftereffects of this strongly contributes to the virginity rate of guys in gen z. Highschool used to be the easiest time for normies to get laid or aquire a gf but now because of TikTok every highschool foid has insane standards and wants nothing less than a pretty boy or a high tier normie.

It's over for gen z and gen alpha guys. Possibly even older guys since I've seen older women claim TikTok convinced them to leave their boyfriends and husbands.

honestly

everytime i tell myself things cant get worse it gets fucking worse. foids keep evolving into even more evil beings

whats even stopping me from blackpilling at this point

What percentage of those TikTok followers are curries, niggers, sub-5's and other subhuman men who don't really qualify for purposes of an authentic boost to one's ego. And this is a serious question as I never spend any time on ShitTok.

Not to mention all the feminist BS spewed daily by the whores on there, telling women they deserve the best man in society, it's OK to sleep around, etc. That is worse than the simps, imo, although I never actually go on the app just see clips of it, so can't say how bad the simping is.

Funny enough, all this suffering caused by women could be EASILY prevented if men simply took a step further and limited women's rights. Women are only empowered to the extent that men allow them to be.

honestly

everytime i tell myself things cant get worse it gets fucking worse. foids keep evolving into even more evil beings

whats even stopping me from blackpilling at this point
Hell, they even admit to every element of the blackpill, mock and laugh at ugly men, then tell you to be a good boy, not be sexist and just take the abuse. Nothing's more blackpilling that a foid's mouth.

What percentage of those TikTok followers are curries, niggers, sub-5's and other subhuman men who don't really qualify for purposes of an authentic boost to one's ego. And this is a serious question as I never spend any time on ShitTok.
Unfortunately a good deal of simps are normies. Most normies are incels now.

Not to mention all the feminist BS spewed daily by the whores on there, telling women they deserve the best man in society, it's OK to sleep around, etc. That is worse than the simps, imo, although I never actually go on the app just see clips of it, so can't say how bad the simping is.
The simping is insane. You'll see men begging for validation and approval on videos like the one you mentioned.

The feminist shit is especially rage fuel I agree. It's ensured modern women are even more whiny and hateful.

Funny enough, all this suffering caused by women could be EASILY prevented if men simply took a step further and limited women's rights. Women are only empowered to the extent that men allow them to be.
The simps and cucks in charge don't want that. They want a more submissive population of foids, and they also want to humilate the common man.

Chinks are slowly winning the looming war with USA . First they flood the USA with Fentanyl and they the manipulate the minds with their Tik Tok app .

Unfortunately a good deal of simps are normies. Most normies are incels now.
Well then their own internal calculus is considerably mis-calibrated based on the facts here since it doesn't follow that merely because one can attract normies therefore one can likewise expect to attract chad. If you run it in the other direction with males, the same result obtains. So I suppose this is just another way of saying that all women are pretentious, spoiled and above all, entitled cunts who think they are always deserving of someone better then them, regardless of how irrational that expectation may be.

Well then their own internal calculus is considerably mis-calibrated based on the facts here since it doesn't follow that merely because one can attract normies therefore one can likewise expect to attract chad. If you run it in the other direction with males, the same result obtains. So I suppose this is just another way of saying that all women are pretentious, spoiled and above all, entitled cunts who think they are always deserving of someone better then them, regardless of how irrational that expectation may be.
Yep. High iqcel. :bigbrain:

Just destroy the internet theory

TikTok has condemned the new generations to incurable retardation

TikToka and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

TikTok has condemned the new generations to incurable retardation

TikToka and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race
Absolutely. We need to declare Jihad on the physical infrastructure that supports the servers that host ShitTok and other such female empowering platforms as they only serve to exacerbate the collective misery of all incels while l simultaneously enhancing the prestige, status and pretentious cuntishness of the worst of humanity (women).

TikTok has had a worse effect long term on dating than any dating app. It's ensured any foid can make an account and get hundreds of simps. I know foids irl who are incredibly ugly and within a week of TikTok they had a thousand followers. All of this has had an insane effect on their ego.

I suspect the aftereffects of this strongly contributes to the virginity rate of guys in gen z. Highschool used to be the easiest time for normies to get laid or aquire a gf but now because of TikTok every highschool foid has insane standards and wants nothing less than a pretty boy or a high tier normie.

It's over for gen z and gen alpha guys. Possibly even older guys since I've seen older women claim TikTok convinced them to leave their boyfriends and husbands.
Tiktok was the last nail in the coffin :feelshaha: even deluded deformed goblin looking foids can now use filters to boost their ego and get thousand of simp followers , the future is looking grim as fuck we will see a huge raise in people going ER in a very near future and once again toilets are to blame :feelsokman:

Tiktok was the last nail in the coffin :feelshaha: even deluded deformed goblin looking foids can now use filters to boost their ego and get thousand of simp followers , the future is looking grim as fuck we will see a huge raise in people going ER in a very near future and once again toilets are to blame :feelsokman:
Facts. Foids are going to turn so many normies against them and they'll still play victim.

In the future I predict even most normies will become incels. The ones who live in denial of it and don't kill themselves will just be slaves to soyciety (pretty much like now-but on a mass scale). Foids will continue to outperform men in academics and outearn men in jobs. They will still be orbited by bluepilled faggots who want to be cucked. All the foids will just want .0001% gigachad, everyone else will rot. The future is looking like a nightmare.

In the future I predict even most normies will become incels. The ones who live in denial of it and don't kill themselves will just be slaves to soyciety (pretty much like now-but on a mass scale). Foids will continue to outperform men in academics and outearn men in jobs. They will still be orbited by bluepilled faggots who want to be cucked. All the foids will just want .0001% gigachad, everyone else will rot. The future is looking like a nightmare.
Blame affirmative action and simps in power obsessing over cucking over men in favor of them.

Clown world

A becky I used to know from highschool got 5 minutes of fame on tiktok with one of her tiktoks and she has been trying to chase all the views ever since, its brutal.

A becky I used to know from highschool got 5 minutes of fame on tiktok with one of her tiktoks and she has been trying to chase all the views ever since, its brutal.
That's hilarious. Giga kekfuel knowing she'll rot her youth away in pursuit of clout.

That's hilarious. Giga kekfuel knowing she'll rot her youth away in pursuit of clout.
Yeah lol but its also a sad state of affairs for me to see, how am I going to get a girlfriend when they are chasing tiktok clout and getting dms from a bunch of guys on tiktok? Every guy that is messaging her already heightmogs me by default, its just over.

Yeah lol but its also a sad state of affairs for me to see, how am I going to get a girlfriend when they are chasing tiktok clout and getting dms from a bunch of guys on tiktok? Every guy that is messaging her already heightmogs me by default, its just over.
exactly. but boomers will just continue giving their dumb bluepilled advice as if it's still relevant.

'just walk up and give a firm handshake!' :soy:

exactly. but boomers will just continue giving their dumb bluepilled advice as if it's still relevant.

'just walk up and give a firm handshake!' :soy:
My boomer cousin told me I should only need to apply to 10 jobs a couple weeks ago and he is a 6'5 gymmaxed mogger.

True.

because of TikTok every highschool foid has insane standards and wants nothing less than a pretty boy or a high tier normie.
Yeah, specifically TikTok other apps made it bad but tt just yea

just fyi Tiktok is banned in India
so most curries you would see on it are non-residents = curries living outside India

after Tiktok ban majority of these narcissist fucks shifted to Instagram so you may blame us for that cancer

exactly

I've heard foids say statusmaxxed guys who are verified message them

fucking hell dude, how do you even compete as the average guy?

foids have unlimited options

I've heard foids say statusmaxxed guys who are verified message them

fucking hell dude, how do you even compete as the average guy?

foids have unlimited options
DBDR a blackpill youtuber did a couple videos doing a tinder experiment with an early 20's goth girl and he got some decent musician with 100k subs on youtube hitting up his catfish.

This musician is not super famous but he is not small fry either.

DBDR a blackpill youtuber did a couple videos doing a tinder experiment with an early 20's goth girl and he got some decent musician with 100k subs on youtube hitting up his catfish.

This musician is not super famous but he is not small fry either.
it's so fucking over

it's so fucking over
The situation is completely irreperable too.

I occasionally have pondered the state of inceldom and the world thanks to this forum, I find the solution in my mind is to take steps backwards in terms of technology and the internet but my life experiences shows you cannot go backwards with things in life.

For example try revisiting an old game you used to play as a kid, once you get past the half an hour of nostalgia playing it you will think to yourself "How the fuck did I used to play this"

So the only way is to adapt and go forward, perhaps the current adaptations to the environment necesarry right now are just entirely unfair (be tall be handsome be rich) and the standards are being propped up.

Or perhaps we collectively have been unable to find ways to adapt and go forward properly, not just on an individual level but collectively too, I am more inclined to think its the first part that these standards are unfair and there are statistics that lean into this, but perhaps it is not impossible that collectively something could happen to make inceldom better than worse, like having a good public space to meet people to make friends and find people of the opposite gender, perhaps that is just my naivety or my willingness to not give in and blame outside factors so easily.

Yep, i see foids in my class talk abt the female andrew tate shebabooon the sprinkle sprinkle lady

Social media has caused scrawny flat-chested foids to think they're top 10, when in reality they're useless sex toys for Chad. This, in the process, has also made them narcissistic whores and resentful towards men, despite fucking a whole lot of them

My friend who went on to become a math teacher but later quit and is aware of the blackpill
single handedly told me that "tiktok" has made gen z girls lesbian.

not as bad as onlycucks

getting foids back onto the right track is a lost cause at this point, ever since the jews overthrew the patriarchy, it is now impossible to fix foids standards

Shiit, even my 15 y old foid sister is becoming massive selfish bitch after having TIkTok shit and bunch of other degenerate apps :feelsUgh:
F this clown world :feelsrope:

Shiit, even my 15 y old foid sister is becoming massive selfish bitch after having TIkTok shit and bunch of other degenerate apps :feelsUgh:
F this clown world :feelsrope:
it might not be too late to save her (probably is anyway)

Anyone who has a Tiktok or Tinder account should be beheaded. There is no reason for us incels to register there.