Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tiktok Foid has become obsessed with us

more indirect drama :feelskek: your might pin this @Fat Link @PPEcel @Dregster @The Enforcer @SlayerSlayer @proudweeb

she might make an account here , so watch out lol

more indirect drama :feelskek: your might pin this @Fat Link @PPEcel @Dregster @The Enforcer @SlayerSlayer @proudweeb

she might make an account here , so watch out lol
I bet there will be an army of simps simping for her if she makes an account here

IMG 4988

she doesn’t even look human

AHAHAHAHA RKC
RAPE KILL COOK
IM FUCKING DYING who said this

oh this is golden, i replied to this comment personally and here’s what i got in response:
Nigga he’s arguing against himself WTF.
The system they’re trying to build does go against natural order, hence why it won’t last.
Men are always a degree over women, any attempt at changing this will blow up in their face.

Nigga he’s arguing against himself WTF.
The system they’re trying to build does go against natural order, hence why it won’t last.
Men are always a degree over women, any attempt at changing this will blow up in their face.
that’s what i tried to explain but bro went full circle like a dumbass, I heave up trying to convince these types of fuckers of anything

The background song pisses me off

"Since I'm always on yo mind shoot yo ass where you think"- Foolio