Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Tiktok AI Genderbend trend deludes women into roasting their looksmatch

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
There's a popular trend on tiktok currently where people use a Genderbend filter (turns men into women and vice versa) to see what they would "look like as the other gender".
Surprisingly it works incredibly well and produces insanely accurate looksmatches, so if you wanna see your looksmatch try it out.

Now, women have also caught onto this trend, but while men get amazed how "good" their looksmatch looks, women can't accept it.

at all.
This is a perfect 1/1 looksmatch. Both are 4/4s. Most clear example.
Yet the comments are locked, and she wonders why "it doesn't work well on her"
of course she gets a ton of support

on the other hand we also have women coping about the fact that they're not that attractive by virtue signalling

"it turned me into a mid woman *laughing emoji* *laughing emoji* *skull*"
an obvious cry for comments saying "noo you're beatiful haha", which to no surprise also works.

not a single smart thought went through their shitheads in their entire life.

Also note that every genderswap boy gets heavily insulted in the comments for being ugly, which should hurt the women who made the video, but it doesn't because they're not smart enough to realise an insult to their looksmatch is an insult to them.

you should say phenotypematch instead, because people like to say that same PSL scale = looksmatch

Mods should pin this lmao. Perfectly shows that the vast majority of woman would be posting on incel forums if born a fucking man.

Daily reminder your female looksmatch is having the best life with little to no effort.

Mods should pin this lmao. Perfectly shows that the vast majority of woman would be posting on incel forums if born a fucking man.

Daily reminder your female looksmatch is having the best life with little to no effort.
interesting concept, goes to show hypergamy in effect. Femoids are horrified to see what their looksmatches TRULY are, they think they are entitled to a partner +3 SMV

also here's the song for anyone wondering (used to listen to this shit a lot in 2005, lol)

also here's the song for anyone wondering (used to listen to this shit a lot in 2005, lol)

I didn't even know it was that old, I always assumed it was modern
you should say phenotypematch instead, because people like to say that same PSL scale = looksmatch
I think most of them are the same looksrating aswell. The first vid for example I feel they're both a 3/10 or 4/10 depending on how you rate

Perfectly shows that the vast majority of woman would be posting on incel forums if born a fucking man.
the worst part is, that they're shown proof, but still don't understand/ignore it.

I tried it and ended up looking like my mother does now. Tfw my looksmatch is a fat middle aged woman

interesting concept, goes to show hypergamy in effect. Femoids are horrified to see what their looksmatches TRULY are, they think they are entitled to a partner +3 SMV

the worst part is, that they're shown proof, but still don't understand/ignore it.
Predictably. They simply aren't intelligent or self-aware enough to understand somethin like that. Neither will probably their "male feminist allies", though those might but will still pretend not to:feelsugh:.

troon maxxing simulator
Dunno, when the snapchat gender swap filter appeared in 2019, you actually had both troons and feminists complaining about it:feelskek::lul:.

“My gender’s not a costume,” says Bailey Coffman, a 31-year-old transgender woman from New York. “This story that I feel is very real. I lost a lot to be who I am, and I fought really hard for the body that I’m in. And when certain people post it and write about how silly it is and how goofy they look with this filter,” she says, “it makes light of the transgender experience.”
Motherfucker's a tranny but literally sounds like a TERF, all because of a Snapchat filter lmao:feelskek:.

Anyway, I’ve always thought I would have made a very handsome man... After all that trouble I can’t tell you how upset I was to find out that male-me looks like a sex offender. An extremely disappointing result.

...some men have, apparently, been using photos of their female alter egos to see what life is like for women on Tinder. In some ways this is great: it lets men understand the extent to which women get harassed on dating apps. But the idea of “trapping” people into thinking you are a woman also veers into transphobic territory.
I hate this foid so much it's unreal:lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree:.

I really wonder what the reaction will be to this new filter:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:. Mfw when this will make liberals support banning Tiktok:lul::lul:.

I fear this might be a psyops to encourage more trannymaxxing.

Images 99
Jessica Ennis May 2010 cropped
Images   2023 04 15T072953810
Images   2023 04 15T073014599
Images   2023 04 15T073211649
Images   2023 04 15T073233911
Images   2023 04 15T080342417
Screenshot 20230415 073850 939

(All their male counterparts are hanging here with tha brocels or in some tree in Aokigahara)

This woman's male counterpart is literally St. Eggman:
Images   2023 04 15T073251425
Images   2023 04 15T073403295

Wow, that is an impressive filter. I'd believe it was a real photo if you told me so

What's sad is that so many of us would be Stacy if we did this. Trannymaxxing fags vindicated lmfao

I fear this might be a psyops to encourage more trannymaxxing.
That is exactly what this is. But all you need to do is look at trannies and see what abominations they are.

Just tried it. It turned me into Stacey. Maybe I'll do a lesbian catfish account with it. lol

Neither will probably their "male feminist allies", though those might but will still pretend not to:feelsugh:.
worse, I see posts of men doing the trend and crying how their looksmatch is "so much more beautiful" when in reality it's a makeup caked ogre

Damn, I'm getting outskilled by literal 1 IQ amoebas that inhibit tiktok
It wasn't a lengthy process, just going to capcut, seeing the description on the "gender swap" "filter (actually just an image transition) that said to use faceapp

This trend should bring at least a few down to earth you foids aren't a catch because of some followers on tiktok

There's a popular trend on tiktok currently where people use a Genderbend filter (turns men into women and vice versa) to see what they would "look like as the other gender".
Surprisingly it works incredibly well and produces insanely accurate looksmatches, so if you wanna see your looksmatch try it out.

Now, women have also caught onto this trend, but while men get amazed how "good" their looksmatch looks, women can't accept it.

at all.
View attachment 741518
View attachment 741519

on the other hand we also have women coping about the fact that they're not that attractive by virtue signalling

an obvious cry for comments saying "noo you're beatiful haha", which to no surprise also works.
View attachment 741520

View attachment 741521

Also note that every genderswap boy gets heavily insulted in the comments for being ugly, which should hurt the women who made the video, but it doesn't because they're not smart enough to realise an insult to their looksmatch is an insult to them.

Many women carry the incel gene. If a women cant genderbend into a Chad then shes the genetic trash according to her own standards.

High IQ observation thread!!
99% of women do reject their looksmatch

first vid got deleted I think, but this is what she looked like. her genderbend looked the exact same but with short hair

What's sad is that so many of us would be Stacy if we did this. Trannymaxxing fags vindicated lmfao
I am gigastacy tier if gender swapped with faceapp. I gonna try this one now.
Males usually look better than females. It's just sexual maturation downgrading males making them becoming more usefull than handsome.

Males have better bones by far that's why as i said many times males with androgeni insensitivity who remain sexually immature end up being much better looking foids than biological foids

StinkyFoid: why does everyone look hot with this execept me
Yeah good question ya dumb ugly bitch.

Motherfucker's a tranny but literally sounds like a TERF, all because of a Snapchat filter lmao:feelskek:.
It is kinda fucking hilarious how trannies go to so much effort to become a woman, they go through estrogen therapy, cut their dick and balls off, have manage an open axe wound that is left behind, have breast implants, laser therapy to remove their facial hair....

Now all you need to be trans is to install a Snapchat filter and click "convert". Done. No effort required. Anyone can now receive male validation on social media with a click of an app.

The entire trans movement has been reduced to a single click.

Good job A.I. :feelsokman:

Not going to do it because is gonna be suifuel

This is the problem, many women if born male would be the very guy's they call incel & won't date. They don't see this as the bar threshold for women to pass or fail is so low as to barely require stepping over while guy's need to do the fucking pole vault.

The cognitive dissonance and denial :feelsjuice:

Giga proof that their looksmatch would be rotting here

Just tried it. It turned me into Stacey. Maybe I'll do a lesbian catfish account with it. lol
What did you use
Giga proof that their looksmatch would be rotting here
Everyone knows women want men at least 2-3 points above their own SMV

at all.
View attachment 741518
View attachment 741519

View attachment 741520

View attachment 741521

Would Smash that curry woman swap

What did you use

Everyone knows women want men at least 2-3 points above their own SMV

Would Smash that curry woman swap
Faceapp. You can use the genderbend filter and just screenshot it from there if they try to make you pay. This shit is hilarious. I have a lot of fun with it.