Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Tik-tok celebrity with nearly 1 million followers murders wife and her friend

No more TikToks

the dtektor malfunction :feelskek:

I don't give a single solitary fuck about your faggot TikTok e-celebs.

I don't give a single solitary fuck about your faggot TikTok e-celebs.

what he did was based though, his wife was cheating on him so he killed her and the guy she was cheating on him with who the media described as her “friend” to not portray her as a cheating whore and to protect her image.

what he did was based though, his wife was cheating on him so he killed her and the guy she was cheating on him with who the media described as her “friend” to not portray her as a cheating whore and to protect her image.
I don't care if he's based, and I don't care whether he did X or Y. I hope all TikTokkers die in a grease fire.

Based

This is what should happen to anyone who cheats, spousal revenge should be legal. You cheat whore, you die...simple.

He just became more desirable.
What’s the point in becoming more
Desirable if you’re unable to have sex with all those woman who are now attracted to you because you’re locked up in a cage?

What’s the point in becoming more
Desirable if you’re unable to have sex with all those woman who are now attracted to you because you’re locked up in a cage?
At least higher self esteem since your whore wife destroyed it :feelsjuice:

It's only natural to go scorched Earth when you're getting cucked and your whore wife adamantly denies it.

This is what women mean when they say you need a better personality

Women will want him more now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back