Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based TigerFestival

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Ritsu

Only 2d avi I actually like ngl

FestivalTiger

Sorry I'm late. I was asleep during this time XD. Thanks everyone for noticing me. I never thought I'd have a thread made just for me.

It's funny how wholesome so many anime characters are vs the disgusting filth in the real world.

Sorry I'm late. I was asleep during this time XD. Thanks everyone for noticing me. I never thought I'd have a thread made just for me.
You're welcome brotha

I like him, he's a good poster.

:feelsokman:

Thanks for the acknowledgement. I thought with my low post count, that no one would really think this. Thanks again. :feelsokman:
you and @Yerberito have avi halo

postmaxx reply

Thanks, I didn't really think I did since many of my posts are glossed over, or I receive a warning from serge.
mods are cucked.

Plus mio and azusa are the cutest

Yep Rosa the girl in front and Hilda the girl in the back. Much like K-On I love Pokemon as well and Rosa is my Pokemon waifu.
Yeah I have no idea who they are. Is it from the TV show?

I really only play the games. I actually am playing gale of darkness rn

Yeah I have no idea who they are. Is it from the TV show?

I really only play the games. I actually am playing gale of darkness rn
Hilda is from Pokemon Black and White and Rosa is from Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. The Pokemon Black and White series is the best IMO. @Mainländer which Pokemon games and girls you like most?

Hilda is from Pokemon Black and White and Rosa is from Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. The Pokemon Black and White series is the best IMO. @Mainländer which Pokemon games and girls you like most?
I played pokemon white 2 years, pretty good ngl.

I might have to play the original game sometime

This one is the best one:
Anime girl singing

Last edited:
You should Pokemon Black and White are amazing games as well. After gen 5 Pokemon started going down the shitter and Gen 8 being the worst right now.
I played Gen 6 and thought it sucked.

After I finish XD gale of darkness I'll play some gen 5