Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tiers of men

• Thread starter Deleted member 41809
  • Start date
Deleted member 41809

Deleted member 41809

Banned
-
Chad tier:
Tall and good looking

Chadlite tier:
Average height and good looking
Tall and average looking

Normie tier:
Tall and ugly
Average height and average looking

Incel tier:
Average height and ugly
Short and good looking
Short and average looking
Short and ugly

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Agreed, but the only change I’d make is i’d classify “short and good-looking” in the normie category.

Being short is a negative and being good-looking is a positive, so they cancel each other out resulting in an overall average rating (normie).

Agreed, but the only change I’d make is i’d classify “short and good-looking” in the normie category.

Being short is a negative and being good-looking is a positive, so they cancel each other out resulting in an overall average rating (normie).
In women's eyes being short is a -2 and good looking a +1

How many chad infiltrators do you think lurk this forum? They know who they are when they read this.

In women's eyes being short is a -2 and good looking a +1

Yeah and you can speak for women because you’re a woman yourself right?

Fucking dumb cunt, don’t speak on behalf of women and act like you know exactly what they like in a man when you aren’t even a woman yourself

Also, how did you get those numbers of -2 and +1? Is there any particular universal rule that says that being short and being good-looking is worth such points?

You are just making up numbers, I can say that being short is actually -1 and being good-looking is actually +1, so who is correct between the two of us?

Please don’t make subjective statements and act like what you are saying is objective

There’s a good reason why I have 70+ people on my blocklist. I just can’t tolerate stupidity, idiocy, lack of intelligence and retardation.

@BlkPillPres

Facecopers on suicidewatch

Yeah and you can speak for women because you’re a woman yourself right?

Fucking dumb cunt, don’t speak on behalf of women and act like you know exactly what they like in a man when you aren’t even a woman yourself

Also, how did you get those numbers of -2 and +1? Is there any particular universal rule that says that being short and being good-looking is worth such points?

You are just making up numbers, I can say that being short is actually -1 and being good-looking is actually +1, so who is correct between the two of us?

Please don’t make subjective statements and act like what you are saying is objective

There’s a good reason why I have 70+ people on my blocklist. I just can’t tolerate stupidity, idiocy, lack of intelligence and retardation.

@BlkPillPres
2806433 1648060283620

Just another facecoper :lul:

Chad tier:
Tall and good looking

Chadlite tier:
Average height and good looking
Tall and average looking

Normie tier:
Tall and ugly
Average height and average looking

Incel tier: