Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thugs can never be incel

no shit. most thug rappers like lil pump are below 5'9 and tend to be black and ugly but slay. foids are faulty biomachines that are hardwired to lust power and dominance as they needed strong and dominant men to protect them and their offspring back in more primitive times. now thugs can exploit that lust due to their shitty and outdated wetware.

They mog me. Also you can't be thug you have to be born one

Legit run thug game and you'll slay and whore

no shit. most thug rappers like lil pump are below 5'9 and tend to be black and ugly but slay. foids are faulty biomachines that are hardwired to lust power and dominance as they needed strong and dominant men to protect them and their offspring back in more primitive times. now thugs can exploit that lust due to their shitty and outdated wetware.
High IQ theory 2bh

its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That's my video sir

Well yeah. Thugs can always get pussy

If you have whatever illegal drugs rappers are rapping about than you can cut prime steaks all day at the expense of getting teenage girls wasted on meth on heroin. I thought maybe once I grew some MMJ it would make woman interested in me for the free smoke but weed isn't edgy enough anymore now that they can go for chads who don't even smoke and got a small loan of a million dollars to grow a warehouse full of plants.

Indeed being a thug is a good way to deal with the fact that one maybe ugly and a manlet and this requires cosmological scale levels of thuggery, but it can work pretty well. Now imagine being a thug with Chad genetics, this guy must have more pussy than he can fuck in 3 lifetimes.

thugmaxxing for blacks or latinos is viable

@FrailPaleStaleMale EXPLAIN please :feelshehe:

I want to fuck that trashty latina whore in that video who was shaking her ass

Exactly. That’s why Just Be Ethnic is true. If you’re ethnic, all you need to do is thugmaxx and you’ll drown in pussy.

this rap is the most shit rap ever literally gave me aids

I'm seriously considering thugmaxxing now. All these fuckin white ppl think I sell blow for some reason. Brb, 6'2 baldcelling ethnic with criminal record. I was made for this.

so niggers and other minorities. makes sense.

Low IQ, eazy E = 5'1

the guys in that video are like 5'2

A 5'10 brown guy running thug game. Sounds like a meme. I hate being a curry fucking GEGE.

If you have whatever illegal drugs rappers are rapping about than you can cut prime steaks all day at the expense of getting teenage girls wasted on meth on heroin. I thought maybe once I grew some MMJ it would make woman interested in me for the free smoke but weed isn't edgy enough anymore now that they can go for chads who don't even smoke and got a small loan of a million dollars to grow a warehouse full of plants.
xanax and lean are in

What's the deal with cholos tattooing their whole face like that?