Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Ethnic thugs fuck foid prison guard in UK

Gosh you're insufferable
You have statistics that go all the way until 2018, is that not recent enough for you? Also i didnt go off on a tangent its 100% related because all you nazi bots think and believe the same things

I still prefer to have a clean criminal record than be a criminal who gets pussy. It means I can sit on my moral high horse and know I am better than these people.

I still prefer to have a clean criminal record than be a criminal who gets pussy.
Agreed

It means I can sit on my moral high horse and know I am better than these people.
At the end of the day though, they are better equipped to reach certain life goals, such as having a gf, wife, starting a family of ones own. This is where the conflict is for me. If I am unable to reach my goals but they are, then am I really better than them?

I still prefer to have a clean criminal record than be a criminal who gets pussy. It means I can sit on my moral high horse and know I am better than these people.
Doesn't matter how good or bad you are, if you have the incel failo you're no better than an unredeemable rapist and serial killer or a drooling retard in a diaper.
At the end of the day though, they are better equipped to reach certain life goals, such as having a gf, wife, starting a family of ones own. This is where the conflict is for me. If I am unable to reach my goals but they are, then am I really better than them?
^^^

Thugmaxxed thugs fuck foids, while me a nice guy is a KHHDV :feelsUgh:
“Nice guy” is worse than a criminal to women, there’s a whole subreddit dedicated to how much women hate “nice guys,” to the point where they equate them to guys who curse them out, no such thing exists for how much women hate criminals afaik

These thugs have free housing and fuck bitches that MOG our tinder matches (or lack thereof) to oblivion

Clown world just keeps going

Addressing his pal, he then says: “You know you are a gangster, innit.”

As the romping pair stand up, he adds: “No-one’s coming through by door, bro.

“I will fight them. No ones coming - do your ting bro.”
What a cuck :lul:

Agreed

What if there is an after life and you are judged by your past sins? Are you willing to take the risk?

What if there is an after life and you are judged by your past sins? Are you willing to take the risk?
Either way, I wouldn’t commit crimes or live the life of a criminal, that’s what I agreed with you on.

I’m by no means a scholar on Christianity, but it seems like in a Christian afterlife, even a criminal can repent after a few decades of crime, during which he was able to benefit from the dark-triad aura to attract women and start a family.

Not sure about other afterlives.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back