Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Thugmaxxing guide from looks max

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
This guide is for niggas serious about getting some pussy and neck. If ur picky and only want PSL8 bitches this isn't the guide for you. I've done most of this stuff and smash decent looking foids (PSL 3.5-6). This is better for black and Latinos but if you're white and lowinhib may work for you.

Step 1: Looks
- You don't have to be good-looking but can't be goofy or nerdy looking. You gotta be decent size or muscular and have low trust. If you look too soft or are fat foids won't take you seriously.
- Get a common fuckboi hairdo like dreads, waves, or a fade. Just look at your favorite rappers or what foids in your area like on Instagram.
- Get tattoos. Don't get anything gay or artistic looking. Best places are your arms, chest, hands, shoulders. Don't get any below your upper body it looks gay.
- NO gay piercings in your face. Can get your ears pierced but only wear studs or gold nugget earrings.
- Make sure you look overall clean dude. Get a good skincare routine and take care of your looks. Nothing detracts females more than looking dirty or having acne imo.

Step 2: Style
- Look at rappers or hood niggas on social media for tips on how to dress. Don't gotta too crazy with the outfits but make sure it looks decent.
- A regular shirt or jacket, good briefs (polo/designer/Ethika type. foids thing cheap underwear=broke), some jeans, nice sneakers and you're good. Don't wear tight ass jeans all the way up to your waist bro, sag them a little bit. NBA youngboy is a good example of how they like hood niggas to dress.

- If you can look a little flashy even better. Designer clothes, grills, chains, watches, belts, etc. all give the impression you have money and can dress which bitches love. Don't be out here looking like Gucci Mane tho you WILL get robbed jfl
- Wear some stuff to show off your tats. Idk why but they love to see them lmao
- Get some good smelling cologne and spray it before you leave the crib. Smelling good turns them on especially if you give them your hoodie or something and it smells like it they'll think about you and come back to neck you :lul:

Step 3: Social Media, Personality and Status
- Most
important imo, you can have the look but if you don't talk and act right say goodbye to the bitches.
- Make sure you act lowinhib. Have a mindset like you don't give a fuck about anything and do and say what's on your mind (as long as it's not weird jfl). If you act like it eventually you'll just become it over time tbh
- Be bold and confident, can't be scared to get rejected or shit like that.
- Don't ever show your weaknesses or act as a pussy in front of females they'll remember that.
- Make some friends that are tough or have the "thug" look. Hanging out with your old dweeb friends will give you away off the rip.

- On social media subtly show off stuff that looks like you have status or are tough. Don't post hella shit or talk shit on social media all day you'll look dumb and like a tryhard. Post the occasional pic or story with money, weed, weapons etc. no lie I've had hoodrats suck me off just so they could take pics with my shit
- Be chill overall and don't get into too much drama but if someone tries to fuck with you don't be scared to get disrespectful or fight. Imo it's better to fight and lose than to look pussy and not fight at all. As long as you put up a good fight.
- If you need quick street cred or respect try niggas you know you can beat up easily :lul: if you're cumskin you need to work a little harder to be taken seriously
- Moneymaxx and subtly display it. (i used to fraudmaxx and post shit from it. females have an obsession with "scammer" niggas. They want you to teach them and think you're rich type shit shit lol)

Step 4: How to get with bitches
- Be smooth with females, but let them know what you want off the rip. Don't be an asshole about it but try to ease them into giving it up for you.
I can't share all my methods in-depth or this post will be long as shit at but I'll give a rundown of what I usually do and some shit that's worked for me

- Target females that are easy or insecure. Usually, it's easy to tell who is based off word of mouth or what they post on the media.
- Smoke weed with them or drink with them. Some will link up with you JUST because they want to get high and will fuck you cuz their more lowinhib. If it's a girl that's never done that stuff before even better.
- Go to a lot of functions and parties where females go and get them to leave with you.
- I never had to rape females I mostly convince them with wordplay or just by being smooth and easing them into it. A lot will just fuck me because they want a thug boyfriend and end up getting sad when I dip jfl

I hoped this helped a little I've slayed a decent amount of foids using these and will probably make a more in-depth version talking about what types of females I target and more specifics on getting them to give it up. But this was just a basic rundown of the shit I've done over time. good luck on slaying dudes

https://looksmax.org/threads/thugmaxxing-guide.162313/

anyone here try this shit? @Truckzo

Low iq move if you not about that life, you can get get in trouble very easily if you not low inib naturallly its gonna be bye bye very fast :feelsaww:

Low iq move if you not about that life, you can get get in trouble very easily if you not low inib naturallly its gonna be bye bye very fast :feelsaww:
worth it for suicidal cels imo. Get pussy or dead, either way they win :feelsdevil:

real thugs give 0 fuck females or impressing random faggots. they enjoy life with bros.

you're either born dark triad or not. don't try bitch

real thugs give 0 fuck females or impressing random faggots. they enjoy life with bros.

those thugs are fake. you can't be real thug with no pussy

frankly you just have to be a fraud. as a bitch you just need to show up. water is wet.

if you have to do all of that that facade is gonna fall off if you fool somebody long enough to date you:feelsUgh:

in other words just be a quasi drug dealer who flaunts his non existent and be as flashy as possible.scammers have been doing that since forever

Are you in the market for a used unicycle?

This dosnt work for ugly people. You will just look like a tryhard insecure faggot trying to overcompensate

This dosnt work for ugly people. You will just look like a tryhard insecure faggot trying to overcompensate
most nigs are ugly yet thugmaxxing works for them. i think you just have to look ugly in a more masculine way like having a high T face and frame. the only thing that is invariably a death sentence is looking effeminate and having assburger syndrome

in other words just be a quasi drug dealer who flaunts his non existent wealth and be as flashy as possible.scammers have been doing that since forever

Looksmax is full of fakecel chad scums,no clothes for your face/race just look at ER,had a BMW,expensive clothes $300 sunglasses.

It is time that this Shit world , becomes my oyster

Looksmax is full of fakecel chad scums,no clothes for your face/race just look at ER,had a BMW,expensive clothes $300 sunglasses.
You can wear a ski mask

alot of people dont understand this. You cant act Dark Triad there is some people that rob and beat the living shit ouf of people because they think it makes sense not because it looks cool and they do it with no thought and routinely as if it was a normal Human urge that needs to be done like pissing or shitting. If you know some real Thugs you really would laugh at these normies trying so hard to be one because you would realize how hard they wanna be something they are not and maybe they can get far with it but once the consequences hit you will see if he is really about this, even so called sociopathic serial killers folded Ted bundy, Nightcrawler, Nikolas Cruz (is the best example) they couldnt accept the consequences of their actions and acted as if they didnt deserve it but anybody that enbodies this dark triad mindset would face it as if it was nothing and being incarcerated would be like normal life in apartment (you sometimes can see this in some cartel or IS executions or tortue videos they literally face the consequences not much screaming or flinching not one bit of doubt in their face that the punishment doesnt make sense or is too harsh because their literally delusional)

This some bs they will know dude. If you’ve grown up let’s say 17 years as urkel and think within a year you can act like a NT THUGmaxxed black dude it won’t work. Also they’ll ask “why do you only have IG for a few months you’re not about that life” etc. I hate people that promote Thugmaxxing. Every single race is attracted to thugs theres the whole “bad boys” so why don’t those that promote that bullshit do it and get off the site. @Truckzo aint this shit annoying af

this thugg kit is very effective in my area, especially if you have face tattoos that value you by 50%, this only works before 30y

alot of people dont understand this. You cant act Dark Triad there is some people that rob and beat the living shit ouf of people because they think it makes sense not because it looks cool and they do it with no thought and routinely as if it was a normal Human urge that needs to be done like pissing or shitting. If you know some real Thugs you really would laugh at these normies trying so hard to be one because you would realize how hard they wanna be something they are not and maybe they can get far with it but once the consequences hit you will see if he is really about this, even so called sociopathic serial killers folded Ted bundy, Nightcrawler, Nikolas Cruz (is the best example) they couldnt accept the consequences of their actions and acted as if they didnt deserve it but anybody that enbodies this dark triad mindset would face it as if it was nothing and being incarcerated would be like normal life in apartment (you sometimes can see this in some cartel or IS executions or tortue videos they literally face the consequences not much screaming or flinching not one bit of doubt in their face that the punishment doesnt make sense or is too harsh because their literally delusional)
well said. legit

@Truckzo aint this shit annoying af
Yeah, Its so fucking stupid. Just a bunch of "based" clowns putting black men on a pedestal and then crying about how society does the same