Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thug-maxxed Tyrone beats up innocent autistic black-cel for approaching his daughter

Damn he really got into the bitch position

im two foh nigguh im two foh

You would too if you were getting beat up by a violent nigger ape
Not like this bro
76BD9785 AAF1 4AD3 8A8C 7A2572D5E3B7

Easier said than done but imo he should’ve fought back they’re about the same weight just as long as he doesn’t have extra niggers if that’s the case he should run

Sure, what’s next, you gonna say you’d beat up that gangsta nigga?

That negro would stomp your head in if you tried to fight back, he wouldn’t even need his gun.
Dude sags his pants, and looks like he can’t run a mile. That guy was a bitch and you know it :feelshaha:

Easier said than done but imo he should’ve fought back they’re about the same weight just as long as he doesn’t have extra niggers if that’s the case he should run
Taller guy had a gun in his hand.

Taller guy had a gun in his hand.

Lot of the incels on the forum want to act like they’re brave heroes, but if they themselves were put in that situation they would beg for mercy like a coward

Fantasies in your mind are very different to actual reality

Last edited:
Lot of the incels on the forum want to act like they’re brave heroes, but if they themselves were put in that situation they would beg for mercy like a coward

The victim is pretty stupid anyways for approaching a toilet at night it’s not like the nigger was hiding in the bushes or some shit

Why would you approach African American foids, literally better to just be alone.

That's a big ass magazine

You would too if you were getting beat up by a violent nigger ape

He had a gun.

If not for that,. If it was me, I would have caved his skull in until gravy came pouring out

He had a gun.

If not for that,. If it was me, I would have caved his skull in until gravy came pouring out
I would've committed suicide by Pookie

The Tyrone could have killed him if he pistol whipped too hard jfl

just kick him in his gargantuan belly

Monkey business

harmony in this world? natural harmonie gropius? , hell nah bro .

its all for themselfs , and nature dosnt give a shit if your born a retard let alone ugly .

Being a Piece of Shit makes more and more Sence the more i see shit like this , and Fat Woman outearning
decent Man while being a Slut .

Kek World , Litteraly.

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rimiru @Kami @HateCurry @lonelycurry26 @Lonely @Retardinator @lemon21 @Hoppipolla
@shii410 @BlkPillPres @The Abyss @The Grinch @mistersinister @sub human @IncelKing

Cold approaching is one of the most retarded things you can do as an Incel

If the guy had fought back he would have probably shot him

If the guy had fought back he would have probably shot him
He might have tbh. Black women are very dangerous to approach it seems even more so than white foids, as a black foid can get her relative to off you

I admit I wouldn't do anything, I'm high inhib with strong anxiety, being overcontrolled, locked in , mentally and verbally abused in formative years made me a huge coward.

The most enraging part about that entire situation is that the violent ape managed to reproduce.
He must have a great personality! Unlike every single person on this forum. Not a single one of us has a better personality than that paragon of humanity.

As soon as I would have seen a gun in that situation, I would run for my life

Acting like his daughter isnt some trashy whore having trains run on her already

Even if the other dude didn't have a gun that would've ended up badly for the blackcel, the other dude was bigger/taller and stronger and more apeish so. It was a lose, lose.

Just two niggers being niggers. Also this clip is really old.

Just lol at "Just Approach Bro"

Baboon boxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back